chapter 44

Chapter 44

Abhay paced back and forth in his living room, his mind consumed by worry for Pia. He couldn't bear the thought of her being in danger or being held against her will. Misha was doing her best to calm him down, assuring him that they would find her soon, but his patience was wearing thin.

"I can't wait anymore, Misha. I need to find Pia," Abhay declared firmly, his voice filled with determination.

Before misha could respond, Abhay's phone rang, interrupting the tense atmosphere in the room. He hurriedly answered the call, hoping it would bring some information about Pia's whereabouts.

Unknown Number: "Hello, Abhay. If you want to save Pia, meet me at the Sapphire Hotel in an hour."

A surge of anger coursed through Abhay's veins. How dare this person taunt him like this? He could no longer contain his frustration as he shouted into the phone, "Who the hell are you? Where is Pia? I won't let anything happen to her!"

Unknown Number (calmly): "You'll find out soon enough, Abhay. If you are wise, you'll come alone."

With those ominous words, the call ended abruptly, leaving Abhay seething with anger and desperation. Misha grabbed his arm, trying to calm him down. "Abhay, we should think this through. Going alone might be dangerous."

Abhay shook her off, his eyes filled with determination. "I can't just sit around and do nothing, Misha. I have to find Pia. I'll handle whoever is behind this."

Leaving Misha behind, Abhay rushed out of the apartment, his mind racing with thoughts of Pia's safety. Abhay sit in his car and drove to the address  As they sped through the city, Abhay's heart pounded with anticipation. What awaited him at the hotel? Would he finally find Pia or fall into a trap?

When abhay reached the hotel he marched towards entrance, his determination shielding him from any doubts. He pushed open the heavy glass doors and stepped into the opulent lobby, scanning the area for any signs of the mysterious Alina.

A tall, elegant woman with piercing blue eyes and a sly smile caught Abhay's attention. She gestured for him to follow her and disappeared into the hallway. Abhay gritted his teeth, ready to confront whoever stood in his way, and followed the woman into the depths of the hotel.

As they reached an ornate wooden door, Alina turned to Abhay, her smile widening. "Welcome, Abhay. I'm glad you decided to join me. Behind this door lies the answer to all your questions, including the location of Pia."

Abhay's heart pounded in his chest as he pushed open the door, revealing a dimly lit hotel room. Sitting on a plush velvet chair was a man, obscured by the shadows. Abhay's eyes narrowed, his frustration boiling over. "Enough with the games! Where is Pia?"

The man chuckled, his voice dripping with malice. "Patience, Abhay. You've walked right into my trap. Now, let us discuss the terms of Pia's release."

Abhay clenched his fists, contending his anger. He knew he had to keep a level head if he wanted any chance of saving Pia. "Release her now, and I promise you, I won't rest until I bring you to justice."

The man laughed coldly. "Oh, Abhay, you are in no position to make demands. But rest assured, your beloved Pia will be safe once our business is complete. Now, let's talk."

As the conversation unfolded, Abhay's mind raced with possibilities. He listened attentively, determined to find a way to outsmart his captor and rescue Pia. As minutes turned into hours, the air grew tense, each passing moment bringing him closer to the truth.

Inside the hotel room, Alina walked towards Abhay, her movements exuding sensuality. She fixed her gaze on him, her eyes filled with both longing and determination.

"Abhay," she whispered seductively, "you need to leave Pia and come to me if you want to save her."

Abhay's expression hardened as he tried to resist her advances. "I'm sorry, Alina, but I can't do that. Pia means everything to me."

Alina's voice turned menacing as she replied, "If you don't leave Pia, then forget that I'm still alive because, with Pia by my side, I can do anything to her. I can harm her, hurt her."

Fear flashed across Abhay's face as he considered the danger that Pia could be in. He hesitated for a moment before finally giving in to Alina's request. "What do you need from me?"

A sinister smile spread across Alina's face as she pressed on. "I need you, Abhay. I need you to marry me, not Pia."

Abhay's eyes widened in shock. The idea of marrying Alina was something he had never even contemplated. He thought about Pia and the love they shared, but the fear for her safety overpowered his rational thinking. Reluctantly, he nodded in agreement. "For Pia's sake, I'll marry you."

Alina's eyes sparkled with satisfaction. "Excellent! After our marriage, I will release her, I promise."

Abhay's mind whirled with conflicting thoughts. He couldn't bear the thought of being with someone other than Pia, but the desperation to protect her made him agree to Alina's demands. He hoped that this would be the solution to keep Pia safe. All he wish Misha must find the location and their plan must work!!

😇So guys here's the chapter do comments and share it's been long time since I updated this chapter 🥰just read it and enjoy..
And thanks to my lovely adorable friend Flowers_Of_Despair for helping me so much in this whole mess I didn't know anything without you thank you for being there..