Chapter 7

Scene open to mount college...

Where abhay pia standing together while all students and abhay friends gave confused look and talking about pia....Misha confused to see this anf angry to...Misha said...

Misha: ohh god ab...ye sadu kia krne wala ha...dekhty hn..

Pia try to remove her hand from his grip but he hold her tightly...

Abhay said loudly...

You all thinking that what am doing with pia right...everyone is silent...

Abhay said...

Abhay: so everyone am gonna tell you guys something...that day whatever is happening there between me and pia is not like that ...that way you thinking about her character she so pure and innocent he said while looks at her...

Alina and T glared pia ..

Abhay: and am the one who doing all this there is not fault of pia..sooo...next time is someone try to speak bad about her and if I listen it that someone talking bad about pia I'll not leave her/him..understood....now get back to your work...

All shocked...Alina ,T,angad and Jai all angry with abhay....that what he doing..

All students are still there and looked at them abhay said shouted ..

Abhay:I said .....gooo.ooo..

Everyone flinched to hear his voice so loud...and go from there...while pia glared at abhay that what he try to do...

Abhay looks at her and smile...

Abhay: now what...now no one talking and gossiping about your character happy ...

Pia jerk his hand away and said....

Pia: Mr abhay raichand...tm ne sbko bol diya k m pure hn right but sbke mind m to yehi ha naw that am that type of girl who trapped you and ab tmhy kia lagta mri phli jesi izzat wapas agai huhh ...or please ye sb krna band kro mne tnse koi help nh mangi ha...

Pia looks away and she angry...

Abhay: 1min pia ...tmhri nose itni red kyn hojati jb bhi tm gussa hoti ho...he touch her nose ..

Pia jerk his hand and said...

Pia: don't think that am gonna forgive ...am here only for my study ...and whatever you said to all ...it's all in vain beacause all knows that am a flirty girl ...you don't understand this ..everyone is scared from you that doesn't mean they will agree with you what you said to all ...huhhh...

Abhay: pia ...tm zida soch rhi ho ..they will not gossiping about you yet and then all forget this trust me...just smile...

Pia looks at him angry way and going from there but abhay hold her hand ...

Pia : what you doing leave my hand...

Misha comes ...and abhay friends also comes there ...

Misha: ohhh hello ..leave her ...idiot...you don't know who am I..jerk..

Alina said ...

Alina: how dare you bitch ...to said about abhay ..I'll kill you....

Misha: ohhh...nooo.noooo...chumchi no 1 ...

Abhay come with pia pia ..try to remove his hand ..

Pia: leave me...you didn't hear me I said...