Chapter 3

Scene in college corridor ....

Where pia standing there in anger ....and see boy face and it's abhay and she become more angry to see his face and what he did become pia more mad...
Abhay just left from there without looking here there...

Pia goes to near a girl who cried alot...

Pia : hye what's wrong why you crying so much....

Girl fastly get up from there and stand wipe her tears she look nervous ...and said ...

Girl: No...no no.thing...ku.kuch...n..nh...she stambering....

Pia make sit her comfortably and said to her...

Pia : hy am pia dobriyal what's your name...pia try to console her...

Girl :hy my name is Maya singhaniya...

Pia giggling and said ....

Pia : ok so tell me what's the matter here...

Maya : no nothing kch nh ...

Pia : don't lie to me mjhy sab pta ha Maya tmhara bf he is such monster how could he doing with your feelings...pia said angry tone...

Maya cried again and hug pia ...pia hug back her and said to her....

Pia: Maya if u don't mind can I ask you something..

Maya immediately wipe her tears and said ....

Maya : yeah what's the matter ...

Pia : Maya why you loved with that guy who don't care about your feeling rich spoiled brat ,bloody bastard..... she yelled...

Maya : pia what to I know that it just happen in my future who I loved the most he just leave me alone and never look back at me for once I loved him full of my heart .....she says crying...

Pia : Maya wo tmhy deserve hi nh krta ha he is flirty boy don't cry for him please....he is not on girl man ....

Maya: now what ab kia krun m bhol bhi nh paa rhi hn m usy...usky or mre relation ko 1 month hoa and m college k apne first day se hi us se Pyaar krti hn.... she say this with crying tone... and looked at him he is not care at all ....

Pia : now Maya don't cry please and sambhaloo khud Tum yahn apne parents kevdream pory krne ai ho kisi ko apne upar havvi mat hone do be confident. .....

Maya : I think you were right am belongs to a middle class family but pia ga e me sometime to forget all this and thanks for talk to me console for me .....

Pia: awww Maya don't worry am always here for you so friends .....pia strached her hand toward her...

They both doing handshake ...

Maya : yeah friends ....she giggling...

And then pia seen time on her watch and says Maya good byee ....

Scene move to college corridor...