Chapter 5

Scene move to dobriyal house ....

Pia come home while crying Misha also come behind her and calling her ...but pia go to upstairs in her room and immediately locked the door from inside... ....Misha banged the door ....and said...

Misha: pia....pia.....open the door ya dammit .....kia hoa ha .....

But pia laid on her bed and crying hard.....

Misha : pia open the door ....this my last warning pia...if u don't open the door I'll call papa here ....

Pia listen and wipe her tears and said while crying chocked voice.....

Pia: Mish....mishaaa...don't ...dont...tell ...tell...anything to...to ...papa ....please give ....me sometime ....please Mish....

Misha:but please tell me ....what's happening in college .....am sure that loser ne tmhary sath kch kia ha....now tell ...first open the door pia....

Pia wipe her tears and open the door....and hug Misha tightly and crying ...Misha huh her back and come with her in room and sit biacon bed and hold her hand and asked...

Misha: pia ....what's happen there ....when am not there ....please tell me I'll not leave any of them...

.pia is silent ....

Misha shook her and hand and pia come in sense ......and said...in broken voice...

Pia: mish...Mish...Mish ...

Misha irritatedly asked ....

Misha: split it out pia what's wrong...

Pia: Mish...abhay...abhay.......locked ...me inside the store..storeroom...with ...him...and ...blame on...me that...I...I..try...try..to ...seduced him locked.. with me inside....and...peon ...and ...all people ..belived on him...and they go to principle ...office...mish...they..didn't ..listen to me at once ...pia crying ....Misha console her rubbing her back...

Misha become more angry to see her sister this state and all rubbish about her anger range in her eyes....

Misha: I ...won't...leave ....that...blood****....bastard ....now let's see... what kind of man he is he even don't respect any girl he is monster pia ...I did not expect this from him...now I won't leave him....

Pia: Mish...please don't do anything...already they ...create a very big mess ...I just ...don't know ...what to do...they all thing about me dirty ...how can I face them Mish.....

Misha frown and said...

Misha:Ohhh come ...on pia when you didn't done anything then...why you hiding your face...let's teach him what he had done...

Pia shouted...

Pia: mishhhhh...stop...stop please ...I...don't ...want to ...hear anything .....please...I don't...want teach ...anyone ...please leave me alone for sometime ...

Before Misha could say anything pia said calm her self....

Misha:but....pi....

Pia: please ...Mish I'll talk to you later..Good night....please leave...

Misha : Ok good night and don't kicked the door again...