Chapter 35

Scene at park...

Abhay walk behind kabir and pia while pia and kabir giggling and talking...

Abhay: uhhh kabir can you please bring my phone from my car I forgot...

Pia immediately said..

Pia: no kabir is not your slave and we don't need your company also.

Abhay closed his eyes to control his anger...

Abhay: listen pia am not answerable to you ok if I say something to kabir so it's between me and kabir you can't interfere in it...

Pia smirk...

Pia: ohhh ofcourse you won't be answerable to me but we don't come here to listen your nonsense ohkk we come here to enjoy so don't disturb us...

Abhay glared at pia...pia looks away...

Kabir looked both them confusingly...

Kabir: wait a second pia is me koi problem nh ha after all abhay bhi hamre sath Aya ha yahn so we should enjoy together ok I'll just come..

Abhay gave him his car keys ...

Kabir left ...

Pia looks away and looking here there and she sit on a bench and busy in her phone...

Abhay comes and sit beside her pia loked at him but didn't say anything...and looks at her phone ..

Abhay: so tm ne soch Liya ha k tmhy ase zid par hi rehna ha...koi explanation ya kch khena Sunna nh ha...

Pia narrow her eyes...

Pia : am not interested in talking to you or tm ye Jo bhi kr rho ho naw yahn par m sirf kabir ki waja se chup otherwise...

Abhay cut her off...

Abhay : otherwise what haan kia krogi tm...

Pia feels irritated and stand up..

Pia: listen abhay you're overreacting ohkk m bht kch krskti hn m sirf is friendship ka lihaz ka rhi hn ohk...

Abhay: friendship do you know the meaning of friendship pia you really know that beacause agr tmhy hmri friendship Thora bht trust hota to tm Yun us tarha mjhse mun nh pherti...

Pia: mne phele tmse friendship rkhne k bary m socha bhi tha but ab jb tmhara aski chegra mre smbe ha I don't your friendship also beacause you are casnova...

Abhay heart broke again with this statment of pia...

Abhay in broken voice...

Abhay : do you really think pia that am that type of boy ohkk I..I...I agree that at once am just flirting with girls a..and kahin na kahin mne unka Dil bhi tora ha but what can I do pia...am change now why it's so difficult for you to understand me ...

Pia bitterly smile...

Pia: beacause shayad kbhi m tmhy thk se Jan hi nh payi but now I know whole truth about you and I hate you for that...

Abhay pull her towards him and hold her from shoulder..

Abhay: you're right pia you're right beacause I deserve your hate but can't you forgive for this small mistake....

Pia looks at him and jerk his hand away from her shoulder..

Pia: never touch me ok and listen last time m tmhare sath abhi tk bht politely baat kr rhi thi mjhy majboor mat kro k m wo kr Jao Jo tmhre lite bilkul acha nh hoga..