Chapter 36

Next day ....

At Raichand house...

Abhay sitting on the couch in his room and staring at pia pic in his phone...

Abhay : how can I tell you pia that how much I love you I never wanted to ruin our friendship and your trust on me please pia for once at least trust me enough so I'll prove myself...Infront of you..

Abhay softly and lovingly staring at pia pic ...

Sid comes there and see abhay ...

Sid: hello little brother..how are you..

Abhay stood up from there and angrily looked at Sid...

Abhay: am not in a mood to your nonsense ..if  you really love your tiny reputation then move out of my sight...

Abhay try to leave the room but Sid stop him...

Sid: how can I forget atleast I have a tiny reputation but you don't have tfat one beacause you're a casnova right...

Sid smirk...

Abhay grip his collar and shout...

Abhay: don't try to test me otherwise...

Listening this noises some servant comes there...

Martha comes to haseena and told her everything..

Sid:  ohh I know that pia rejected you right beacuse she thinks so wrong about you let it be little brother and please leave my collar it's won't work on me am really week Infront of you please spare me ...

Sid laugh..

Abhay punch on his face and beat him black and blue....

Sid mouths bleeding and he lying on the floor and touched his mouth sligthly...

Haseena comes there....

Haseena : what's all this ye sb kia horha abhay ..

Abhay glared at Sid...

Sid can't get up sevants help them...

Haseena: Sid are you fine are you out of your mind abhay what's wrong with you..

Abhay: ask him mom and tell me don't try to interfair in my personal problems otherwise consequences at not good....

Abhay left from there..

Sid : umm don't worry anty am fine itna to m jhel skta hn...

Hassena: no it's really enough asa to phele kbhi nh hoa Sid bhaly wo gussa bhi ha usy tm pr hath nh uthana nh chiyee tha ...

Sid : don't worry I think it's time for my leaving am going to London ...

Haseena shocked ...