Chapter 33

In the morning....

At Raichand mansion.....

Abhay woke up late in the morning and he really feel pain in his head...
After lots of efforts he try to open his eyes and hold his head...

Abhay: ahhh ohh god my head....

He goes to washroom and splash some water on his face ...

And then last night memories come in his mind his heartbroken,pia harsh words and his broken state...

Abhay beacomes angry and looked at the mirror and he broke it into pieces his hand already injured and now it's bleeding badly....

Abhay thinking: I need to talk to pia once maybe she understand me and
Understand my feelings I don't want her hatred I just want to be with her forever...

Abhay smile a little...

Abhay taking shower to calm down his anger...abhay comes out and ready for the day to go college..he bandage his hand...

Everyone set in the dinning table abhay comes and going outside ...

Haseena narrow her eyes and looked at abhay..

Chand who reading newspaper spoke ...

Chand: abhay we need to talk to you ...do you have anything to tell me about last night...and have your breakfast..

Haseena waiting for his answer...

Abhay sternly: I don't want talk about last night dad it's just nothing...am late byee..

Haseena confusingly looked at abhay....

Haseena: abhay what happened with you your hand it's bleeding ....

Abhay remove his hand...

Abhay : nothing mom it's got cut...

Haseena : ohhh really..do you think am fool abhay I know what happened with you Alina told me everything ....

Abhay try to say something but hassena said angrily...

Haseena: why abhay kyn kr rhy tm apne sath asa kia problem ha I know k in Sab ki problem sirf or sirf ek hi larki ha piaa..

Abhay jerkly looked at her...
Abhay: please mom pia ka isme koi lena dena nh ha and about this hand I injured my self deliberately now happy mom....

Chand said angrily...

Chand: who's pia ??

Haseena have tears in her eyes....

Abhay didn't looked at her and left from there without eating anything...

Chand comes to haseena and consloe her....

Haseena: how Chand abhay mjhy samjhta hi nh usy bas wo larki hi dikhai deti ha m nh...wo larki usy barbad krdegi ...

Chand : haseena calm down and tell me what's the matter...why abhay behaving like this...

Haseena wipe her tears and Said...

Haseena: abhay loved that girl and for her he argue with his own mother....

Chand confusingly..

Haseena: she is Arnab dobriyal daughter pia ...

Chand smile: ohhh she really a nice girl haseena why you blaming her for all this...