Chapter 2

So scene open to mount college .....where abhay kissed pia and said to her....

Abhay: Sorry beautifull but I have to do this it's challenge for me I don't think you mind come on.....
Abhay smirks...

A tight slap on abhay cheeks ...

And non other than pia who slapped him...

Pia:How dare u what do you think hann that you're rich and do anything which comes in your little brain...idiot aashole. ......next time if  dare to doing like this to me you'll seen my worst side understand she warned him....

Bloody monster.....she yelled at him...

Abhay and his gang come there ...and they shocked see thang because abhay parent not slap him of his an mistake and here a random girl slapped him ..
Abhay paused their examine some time what happen just yet ...

His anger grow up and slapping moments flashed his eyes again and again and after that he smirk to think something in his mind

Jai: abhay abhay waht happened kia hoa us larki be tujhy thapar mara or tu...

Tanushree:how could she m usy choro gi nh just wait and watch ...

Alina : yeah exactly abhay ne sorry bhi to bola naw guys now I'll not leave this girl in any cost how she slapped abhay make plan now...

After while abhay says....

Abhay:yeah miss fresher ko btana to pary ga k kis se panga liya ha isne....just wait and watch....

Angad : abhay kia krne wala ha tu dekh Jo bhi krna dekh k beacuse m is college bahr nh hona Chahta..

Jai : ohhh come on phatttuu Kitna darta ha abhay and we will make a plan together that what lesson we teach her Soo she remember it her whole life...what say abhay..

Abhay: yeah usny abhi mjhy thk se pehchana nh am abhay raichand how dare she slap me now she have to pay for this any how...

He's angry

Scene move to college canteen....

Where pia just enter and ...
She looked around and then someone tapped on her shoulder she face him and his non other than Kabir....
Yes Kabir her besfriend and Misha also and Kabir is her neighbour also...she shocked....and then hug him....

Pia : Kabir where u am alone here as you says you'll stay with when come and admission in your college and now you come yet hah...

Kabir: hahaha pia you're Soo cute am just little busy you know freshers party arrangements k liyee so it's busy babe...well am not going anywhere right now am still stand here Infront of you so why your mood is Soo sad....what happen..

Pia:don't ask Kabir he is just a rich spoiled brat how can he kiss me Infront of all and so sudden that I cannot do anything am so angry and annoyed Kabir ....and I slapped him huh what he think of himself lots of bimboo die for him am not the one ...he remember my slapped whenever he face me bloody hell....he don't think next time do it again..