Chapter 4

Scene open to abhay he is in bar ...

Abhay drinking alcohol shot one by one gulp it in one drink ...Jai come there to see him and shocked he still drinking conitounsly and not stoping ...

Jai : abhay abhayyyy ....what hell what u doing dude ..let's go home you already drank ..

Abhay dull voice....said to him....

Abhay : Jai ..Jai ...your are....my best ...besfriend dude love u...but am not going anywhere u go...hey waiter give me bottle pleaseee ...heheaaaha
...abhay laughing...

Now suddenly abhay get serious and said in angry tone....

Abhay: what she think of herself haaan....Jai ....now she going to pay for this ....I won't leave ....mis...miss fresher....get ready.....get....ready heheahaha.....

Jai confused beacause till yet abhay not giving any importance to any girl and here he behind of pia ....and talking about her...

Jai shrugged all thoughts and hold him and stand up with him...

Abhay in drinking voice said ...

Abhay : Jai I won't leave her she don't know what she done with me ....know she have to...before he complete this....he faint and Jai walks with him towards the car ...

Settle him in his car Infront seat he wear him seat belt and drove off the house way...

Scene open to dobriyal house...

Where all three girls gossiping and laughing together....

Pia : hahaha and you know what panchi uska chehra dekhne laiq tha ohhhh goddd ....hahhaha...

Panchi :But be carefull pia you know what jesa tm ne mjhy btaya that he is an arrogant angry am sure that after this what happen with him he will surely upto something...

She said worriedly...

Misha: yeah dude ....yeh latoo ke Bhoot na batoon se nh mante well m pia k sath hi Rehti hn dekh longi usy bhi and pia kam ha wo akeli kafi ha us idiot k liye ....what say pia....

And they laughing and give hi.fi...

Pia suddenly felt scared from his anger his angry eyes flashes come Infront of her and she jerk of all
thought..

Panchi : any ways guys I need to sleep beacause my boss is really strict and I don't want to late in morning so byee and good night......

Panchi left to her room ...

Pia lost in her own thoughts Misha notice this ....and asked her...

Misha : pia what happen is everything alright kahin tu us se dar to nh gai hahahaha she make fun...and laughing...

Pia irritatedly said.....

Pia : ohhh come on Mish I won't scared that loser...huh mjhy AJ bht achi neend ayegi beacause I teacher him that lesson that he never think to mess with any girl she said with full confident ...

Misha :well I hope wo sudhar jaye...now I want to sleep now you sleep also ....Good night...

Pia : good night Mish..

And they slept...

Scene move to Raichand mansion.....

Where Jai hold drank abhay and guard also help him to stand him and walk ...in main gate of the house and enter ...

Hassena worriedly already sit in sofa in hall...

She see abhay in drank and angry and worried to and ask...