Chapter 6

Scene move to Raichand mansion...

Where hassena worried about something....

She lost in her thoughts....

Chand comes to hassena...

Chand: hassena...what happen you seems worried...

Hassena: Chand am really worried about abhay ...I think something troubling...him ...

Chand sigh and said....

Chand : ohh...come on hassena .....how do you know that abhay is not fine.....

Haseena: Chand am his mother...I can red his face my son...is not happy something troubling him....and....

Before she complete Chand inturpetd ...

Chand: No hassena you thinking too much ....don't worry our son is mature he knows everything....but if u say so I'll ask him...

Hassena nods worried....

Haseena: well Chand....I have to go to New York ...our campany is dealing with some DL company it's very big opportunity for our company I..have to go...early flight at 9...so you handle here...

Chand:yeah of course Go go...I'll handle here....

Hassena: ok take care yourself and abhay too...am coming in 3days....

Chand nods....

Scene move to abhay...
He is on his way.....to reached pia house...he drove the way....

And seeing the house...
Come and after so much courage ....he rang the door bell...and practicing outside to say sorry to her.....

Suddenly door open and abhay shocked...beacause it's Arnab....

Arnab: yes .....who are you...

Abhay hestintly and stamber.....

Abhay:ab...ab ..w...wo...m...ac...actually...un..uncle...pia.....I...I mean...pia is.. at home...??

Abhay nervous...

Arnab strictly voice....
Pia is sleeping ...what you want...

Abhay: un..uncle...pia have notes ...I..asked to her for notes ....I just come here..to.take notes that's it....

Arnab:I'll tell her when she get awake...now u go...

Before abhay could say something..Arnab shut the door on his face....

Abhay:ohhh..woohoo...saru daddy...itna kia...attitude...milne bhi nh dia...

Suddenly he thinks something in his mind...

Abhay climb the wall to reached at her balcony...and then he comes to her room seeing pia after so many days  he somewhere missing her also...he lost in her...and come near her...cold soft breeze touch her face moon light fall on her face he admire her beauty ...he streched his hand to touch her face but before it pia awake suddenly and push him hard and shout....

Pia  turn on the lights ...

Pia: you...how dare u to come in my room get out from there I don't want to see your  face...get outt..

Abhay cones towards her pia step back...

Abhay: pia just just...listen me at once pia please..am sorry that am really  regretted on what I have done pleaseeee..