Chapter 35 - The Game

Mattheo POV-

I walked out of my room and sat down on one of the chairs in the common room. I finally put them to sleep. I don't know what to do right now. I said to myself and Y/n Y/n that I would help but at this rate, I have no idea how to make them listen to me.

They are hiding from everyone including their father. He had been writing to them for the past couple of days because of the quidditch game tomorrow but I don't even know if they are physically fit to be able to.

Their body is weak it's killing me. The match is tomorrow and since I'm the quidditch Captain I have to practice with the team but right now I'm so worried about Y/n that I can't think of anything else to do.

I took a deep breath and laid my head back. I will ask what they want to do when they wake up.

Sirius POV-
I got a letter from Remus a couple of days ago saying he was going to come visit to talk about Y/n. He didn't write any details, just that it was urgent.

So now I am waiting for him to floo his ass in this house right now. He loves making me wait and it is so annoying.

I lean back in the chair that I'm sitting in and I close my eyes for a while.

Then I heard a bang from my fireplace and I opened my eyes to see Remus's scarred face smiling at me. "Did I make you wait for long?" He asked with a sheepish grin. "Yes, you did. You annoying asshole. All you say in the letter is just it's urgent. No detail whatsoever." I complained to him.

Remus chuckled at walked towards me. "Well, at least I have shown up." I rolled my eyes. "True. Anyway, get to the point. What is so urgent that you decided to leave your job for a couple of hours? You work as a professor at Hogwarts Remus."

"Well, this matter is not the best to discuss through letters and owls. It's best if we talk face to face." He said as he sat down opposite me. "Okay. Go ahead. I have all day." I looked at him and he had a serious face.

I got a bit worried now. I wonder what is so important that he came to talk face to face. "It's about Y/n Sirius."

Those words immediately caught my attention and I looked at him with a serious tone now. "What? What happened with Y/n?" I asked him rather impatiently.

"You remember how I was talking about my lesson plan that I was going to do recently?" I remember what he said.

"The Boggarts?" Remus nodded. "Yes. It's about Y/n's boggart." I waited for what he would say. "You said it might be a figure acting like their mother and saying horrible things to Y/n, but that was not the case. At all."

I raised an eyebrow. "What was it then?" Remus thought for a second. "Do you know that they have a boyfriend?" I nodded my head. "Yes of course. I was the first person they told about it."

"You know his name?" He asked me. I thought back to when Y/n was telling me about the relationship they were in.

"Yes, Tom but I don't know his last name. They never really mentioned it and I didn't think it was important because they looked so happy. I didn't want to ruin it with some extra overprotectiveness."

Remus sighed. "Tom Riddle is his name and he was Y/n's Boggart." My eyes widened. "Y/n's boyfriend was their Boggart?" Remus nodded his head.

"What was it saying." Remus hesitated. "I...this is a bad idea. I don't think it was good coming here. You are going to kill the boy." He explained as he stood up.

I stood up immediately and put my hands on his shoulders. "No. Tell me, Remus. What did the Boggart say." I asked him firmly. "Promise me you won't lose it."