Chapter 18- Progress?

(This is when Y/n was in the hospital and Mattheo is just with Y/n)

Mattheo POV-
I was pacing around the corridor in front of the doors of the hospital wing. I was worried. They seemed fine and then all of a sudden, they just lost balance and fell. What happened?
They lied to me when they said they were fine.
Why couldn't they trust me?

I stopped walking when I saw the door open. "What happened? Are they okay?"
"They are. For now..."
"What do you mean for now?" I asked.
"Well...their situation is very complicated."
"What happened"
"Follow me," she says and walks to the bed where y/n was. "They haven't been eating for a day maybe two I'm not sure and if they continue they might..."
I wasn't paying after she mentioned when they hadn't been eating. A day? Maybe two? What the hell?
"They might have an eating disorder if this situation is not dealt with. It is not bad at the moment but it will get worse if you do not do anything"
My heart dropped. Oh my god.

"How do I help?" I asked. "Make sure they are eating and make sure they don't skip any meals."
I nodded my head. "They should wake up soon." And with that, she left and I was left alone with them. I should tell Draco but I wanna stay with them for a while.

I took their hand and gently squeezed it.
"Please be okay."
I whispered. I looked down at their body. It looked so exhausted.

-
Blaise POV-
I was standing near the chair Draco was sitting on. I watched him play with the rings on his hand. He was scared.
We still aren't sure what happened with y/n and it was killing us.
Just fainting like that. In mid-air as well.

"What did I do?" I heard Draco say.
"You didn't do anything" I replied questioning why he was blaming himself. "Don't blame yourself for something you couldn't control."
"I could have!" He raised his voice. "I could have asked if they were ok. I could have checked on them the moment I felt something was wrong!"
I wanted to say something but I made sure Draco finished talking.

"I could have done something instead I was being selfish and just thought it was something." He put his hands on his face and leaned back.
"You weren't being selfish Draco," I told him as I walked towards him.
He moved his hands to his face and looked at me. "I was. I could feel something was wrong but I didnt think much of it and forgot about it and if I did something I could have helped." I saw him hold back tears.

"You don't know that. You know despite being a cheerful person y/n always had trouble talking about their feelings." I told him and I crouched down in front of him on the chair he was sitting on. I took his hand and squeezed.
"You know how y/n is when it comes to talking about their emotions."
Draco opened his mouth to speak and I stopped him and continued to talk." Remember about y/n's situation with their mother?"

Draco nodded his head after thinking for a moment. "Remember how the only way you found out about what happened was when you caught them crying in the door and only then when you asked they finally told you about their mother leaving them?"
"Y-yeah..." his voice cracked. That hurt my heart.
"You can't control these feelings they have and how they want to express it. The only thing you can control is how you comfort y/n and how you are going to help them okay?"
He nodded his head again and looked down.

After a couple of minutes, I let go of his hand and stood up. "Should we go check on them?"
"Yeah. Let's go." He stood up and we both made our way to the hospital wing.

(Present time)

Author POV-
Blaise, Draco and Mattheo were walking down the halls to the Slytherin common room. It is time for dinner and they want to make sure y/n eats something before going to sleep.

They walk into the common rooms and Mattheo stops."they are in my room"
"Why?" Draco asks him.
"Because for some reason y/n's door was locked and I'm not having them sleep on the chairs of the common rooms."
"Alright,"Draco walks to Mattheo's room and opens the door to see y/n sleeping peacefully.
"How long have they been asleep for?" Blaise asks as he looks at Mattheo. "An hour or two?"
Draco nodded his head and went to Mattheo's bed. With that Mattheo and Blaise made their way back to the common rooms.
"Y/n?" He said gently. "Wake up" Draco knew y/n was a light sleeper so he didn't have to try hard to wake them up.
Draco shook them a bit. "Y/n come on wake up"