Chapter 14- Who did this?

Draco POV-
We were all in transfiguration and when y/n said she was going to the bathroom it was a bit unusual because they would always wait and didn't want to miss anything in class even if they were desperate if it was near the end.
It was only halfway through the lesson.
After a while, they didn't come back.
I was getting worried.
Did something happen?
Why weren't they back?
Before I could put my hand up to check, Mattheo did instead. I guess he felt the same and got worried too.
When Professor Mcgonagall refused to let him go he just left the classroom without saying anything else.
He is already in enough trouble but I guess I would have done the same.
When he left I felt slightly relieved that Mattheo would know If y/n would be alright or not.
However, when he didnt come back after 10 minutes I felt that sense of worry over again and I could be even more scared and worried.
Something must have happened to y/n.

Mattheo POV-
I was sitting next to y/n in transfiguration. I kept taking a glance at their arm. Why would you need a bandage from a cut from a glass lamp? They don't cut deep enough for one obvious reason.
I wasn't paying attention at this point. I can't keep my mind on their arm.

After a while, I noticed blood going through the bandage. Not from a glass shard at all.
Y/n noticed too and asked Mcgonagall to go to the bathroom and as soon as she said yes y/n got up quickly and left.

A few minutes pass by and they are still not back. I started to get worried.
I asked the professor to go to the bathroom too.
"Professor Mcgonagall can I go to the bathroom?"
"No.. wait till y/n comes back"
They won't come back.
"Can I go please?" I asked again.
"No means no Mr Riddle."
Fuck.
I got up and made my way out of the classroom.
At this rate, y/n won't come back. I don't know what the problem is but I need to check.
"Come back now Mr Riddle!" I heard Mcgonagall shout as I left. I know I'm in trouble and I'll be in more trouble but I don't care I need to make sure they are okay.
I rushed towards the bathroom and I noticed the bathroom was the abandoned one so no one goes there but judging from the situation I thought they might be there.

-
As soon as I reached the bathroom I heard gagging. A lot of gagging and sobbing.
What the fuck?
I didnt think twice and I opened the entrance of the bathroom and went in, closing it behind me.
Once I walked In, I went to where the sinks were and I saw from the side of my eye y/n near the toilet.
On the floor.
Their arm was covered in blood.
They looked so weak.

I quickly ran to them and crouched down.
"What the fuck y/n?"
They looked at me.
"What happened?"
"Who did this?"
I asked impatiently.
"I-" they tried to speak but it seemed their throat was blocked.
Tears were still rolling down their face.
I looked at their arm again. I checked my pockets I hoped there would be a bandage in them beacuse of the amount of fights I get into, you never know.
Thankfully, I found one I got my water bottle out and poured water on their arm. Most of the blood washed off the rest I took some tissue and wiped it off.
I wrapped the bandage around their arm. I covered the cut with as much as I could with the amount I had.
When I was done I looked at them.
"Is that better?" I asked them. I was worried.
Instead of replying they just nodded their head.
"Good....do you need help getting up?" I asked.
They shake their head and I sigh. God y/n.
"Why were you throwing up?" I was hesitant when I asked. I wasn't sure what I would get as a response.
They shook their head.
For fucks sake y/n. Why are you so difficult? "Why were you throwing up?
" This wasn't a question. This is getting ridiculous now.
They looked hesitant but continued to shake their head.
"Y/n if you don't tell me I will tell draco about that cut on your arm. I know you want to keep that a secret from him."

-
Y/n POV-
I sat next to Mattheo during transfiguration when I noticed that my bandage was getting loose and blood was getting through it. I also noticed that Mattheo saw it too.
Shit.
I raised my hand.
"Professor, may I go to the toilet please?" I hoped she said yes and thankfully she did.
As soon as she said yes I got up immediately and left the classroom to make my way to the bathroom.
When I got to the bathroom the bandage was soaked in blood.
Shit.
I took the bandage off and I saw that the cut reopened again. I wasn't surprised because I didn't clean it properly. I just left my arm like that.

I looked in the mirror.
I touched my face.
God, I'm so...
I want to throw up.
Without another second passing, I went to the toilet and...well I did what I always did.

I threw up everything. What the fuck is wrong with me. The only way I ate that food in the first place was because Mattheo fed me. But that didnt make me not want to get it out of the system.
God, I'm so weak.
I feel tears roll down my face.
And soon enough I cried. So much so that I feel my throat closing up with the amount of tears.
I was too busy crying that I didnt notice that Mattheo was standing behind me.
"What the fuck y/n?" He crouched down beside me and looked at my arm.

-
After he wrapped the bandage on my arm he asked me something I was dreading.
"Why were you throwing up?"
Shit.
I didnt say anything. I can't tell him.
"Y/n. Why were you throwing up?" This time instead of sounding like a question he said it as a statement. He was not giving me a choice to answer or not.
I shook my head. I shouldn't tell him.
He sighed. His tone became a bit harsh.
"Do you want draco to know about that cut on your arm? Because it certainly wasn't from a glass lamp."
He won't tell draco.
Right?
"Y/n. I will get him right now if you don't tell me why you were throwing up because you didn't look sick when you left the classroom" his tone got harsher.
It reminded me of how Tom spoke and I got scared.
I think he noticed how I got a bit frightened when he spoke.
He sighed and got up.
"Where are you going?" I finally said.
"If you won't tell me then tell draco"
"Please don't"
"Then tell me y/n please I'll help"
"You can't help" I stated.
"Why not?" He crouched back down next to me and I wasn't sure if I should tell him. Maybe it will be a good thing?
"Just don't tell draco...or anyone else. Please?"
I hoped he would agree.
He looked at me concerned.
"Fine I won't but please tell me I'll help you. I will find a way to just tell me"

-
Mattheo POV-
I hoped they would tell me.
I held my hand up to their arm and held it. But I pulled back instantly. Their arm.
It was so...
It...
Oh my god.
"Don't tell me y/n...."
They looked at me and looked confused when j pulled away.
"Madame Pomfrey was right," I said.
This has gotten out of control. They looked even more confused then finally they realized what I meant.
"Is it true y/n?" I can't believe this.
This is my fault. I told her I would make sure she would get better but instead, I was focused on something else.
They nodded their head slowly.
I didn't hesitate before pulling them into a hug. Their body was so thin. It was so fragile. I was terrified I would hurt their bones if I hugged them too tight.
I place my chin on their shoulder.
"Why....?" I asked quietly.
Instead of replying they placed their head on my chest. "Why are you doing this? Please...I want to know..."
I can't believe this.
I could feel myself holding back tears.
Soon I felt tears rolling down my face. This...
I...
I felt y/n crying as well.
I was scared to hug them tightly.
Scared I might hurt them but Instead y/n hugged me back. They wrapped their arms around me.
"I'm sorry..." I said. I wasn't too sure why I was apologising but I feel at blame for not helping when I said I would.
Instead what's been happening is that they have developed an eating disorder and I didn't do anything to be there for them.
"I'm so sorry"

"It was... Tom" they mumbled I barely heard it.
When they said that though my heart dropped.

Oh shit. You are dead Tom. Good though. Fucking deserves it. I'm glad y/n told Mattheo now he will do anything to help them.
Next picture:

~1597 words~