Chapter 7- Eating disorder?

Mattheos POV-
"They have been throwing up... a lot they even started to throw up the stomach acid their body holds which can lead to diseases coming into their body quickly...they also haven't eaten anything since they threw up which caused the dizziness and the fainting."
My heart stopped...what? Why?.
I need to know what happened.
"W-what? Do you know why?"
"I'm sorry Mr Riddle but I'm not sure if you have to know you need to ask the patient yourself."
"Right...thank you..how is...how do we fix this?"
"Well it's not as bad which is good so all you need to do is make sure they are eating properly..or if this happens over and over again their body will think that they don't need food which might cause them to have an eating disorder."

My eyes widen.
"An eating disorder?!"
"Yes from what I've seen they have thrown up days' worth of food and today they haven't eaten anything...I don't know the cause of that but if they keep skipping days' worth of meals an eating disorder will be developed over time."
"Oh...my"
"Just make sure they eat they will wake up in a few hours...I have put some liquid into their body to give them enough nutrients to have the energy to wake up but the rest is up to their peers and the people around them."
"Thank you."
"Of course." I watch her leave and I make my way to the side of the bed.
I sit down on a chair nearby. I take their hand and hold it together with mine.
"Please be okay"
I whispered.
I'm not sure why I feel worried and concerned right now. I don't normally get attached to people. But...

"Why do you make me feel this way?"
I spoke. I know they can't hear so I don't have a problem with them trying to figure out what I was talking about.
"Gosh this is so weird"
I hold your hand up to my head and I close my eyes.
"Please....be okay..."

-
Y/n pov-
After what felt like forever. I could feel my body and I felt my hand being held by someone. It was warm and soft...it was comforting. I opened my eyes slowly to see Mattheo sitting next to me and holding my hand.
He had his eyes closed so he didn't notice that I was up
"Please....be okay.."
I smiled. "T-thanks for the concern"
He opened his eyes immediately.
"Oh my god I..thank god you woke up"
I looked around and I finally noticed where I was.
I don't remember what happened. How the hell did I end up here?
"W-what happened?"
"You don't remember?"
I shook my head.
"During the quidditch match, you just fainted after hitting a quaffle"
After he explained I remembered exactly what happened and why.
"You fell off your broom and I caught you before you hit yourself."
Oh wow.

"Then I tried to wake you up..and you didnt so I carried you to the hospital wing.
My eyes widen. He did what now?
"You what? Carried me?"
"Yes"
I blushed. Oh god.

"What happened?" Mattheo asked suddenly.
"What do you mean."
Mattheo looked at me straight.
"Madame Pomfrey Said that you haven't eaten in about 2 days."
Shit. shit. Shit.
How am I supposed just say 'Oh well your brother told me I had to lose weight and made me throw up all my guts out.' He's going to beat the shit out of him.
"I- ummm.."
Mattheo looked at me straight.

"Yes?"
"I just felt sick"
"Just feeling sick does not make you throw up..even so, why didnt you eat anything or say anything?"
He sounded mad but he didnt show it.
"I.."
"Please...tell me...I won't do anything...I'll help you"
"I couldn't"
"What do you mean you couldn't?"
"My..boyfriend.."
"Your...boyfriend?" He let go of my hand.
"What did he do?" He asked sternly.
"I do not want to talk about"

"Don't give me that bullshit...I want to know what the fuck he did to make you throw up and not eat for 2 days." He looked pissed. That was an understatement. He took my hand again and squeezed it.
"What did he do."
"..."
"Listen y/n. If you don't tell me and I find out myself the consequences happening to your boyfriend will be worse. I know if he did something to you..you won't care but I don't think his family would and I don't think I'm leaving that 'conversation' without a temporary exclusion"
"He..was-"
I heard the door slam open.