Chapter 2-How it all started

Authors POV-

Y/n and Tom were friends they enjoyed each other's company a lot and Y/n would always watch Tom practice and cast the new spells he has learnt.
Sometimes when they are not with Tom they would spend time together with their other friends- Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, and Blaise Zabini.

They have started their 7th year at Hogwarts, and it started well.

Y/n POV-
"Are you all packed up!"
My dad shouted from the kitchen. I was currently getting my stuff packed together to leave for 7th year of Hogwarts. "Yes, Dad".
I got my suitcase closed and I brought it down the stairs.
Once I got it downstairs, I put it on the side of the stairway, and I made my way to the kitchen.
"Morning Dad."
"Morning sweetie."
Dad turned around and looked at me."Excited?"
"This is your last year of Hogwarts."
I grabbed an orange "Yeah, obviously."
Dad chuckled at my answer.
"Make sure you eat a proper breakfast I'm not letting you leave with only an orange in your stomach."
"I know I'm just waiting for you to finish breakfast"
"Good." He replied then flipped the pancakes that were on the stove.

-
I got to platform 9 3/4 and I waited for my friends to show up as we always meet up before going to the train.
"Y/n!"
I turned around to see Draco.
"Hey Darco"
After a while Pansy and Balise showed up too.
"Let's go in now"
We got onto the train, and we looked for a place for all of us to sit.

We found an empty place and sat down.
"So, how were the holidays guys?"
I asked as we all took a seat.
"Not bad I got a new broom for quidditch this year and I'm going to beat everyone with it," Draco replied with a smirk on his face.
"Ok, Mr. I am the best player"
Pansy replied sarcastically and laughed.
"Hey! I am the best player you know." Draco crossed his arms in defence.
"Sure.' Pansy rolled her eyes.
"Whatever, what did you do?" Draco looked at him and I blushed.
"I'm in a relationship now."

"..."
They all blinked their eyes in shock. "What!" They all shouted in unison. I nodded my head.
"With whom?!" Blaise asked.
"When?" Pansy asked.
"A week after the holiday started," I said casually.
"WHAT!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" Pansy shouted.
"Calm down I wanted to tell you, but he wanted me to tell you when the school year started again."
"Who is it when?" Draco asked curiously.
"Tom."
"..."
"As in Tom Riddle?"
"Yes"
"Wow, I am shocked."
"Who asked who out?" Pansy looked eager to know the answer to her question.
"Tom asked me out." I slightly blushed but it was not visible.
"Damn."

Pansy nodded her head as she leaned back into the chair.
"I didn't expect Tom to be the one to ask you out if I'm being honest," Blaise said while looking at me.
"Why not?"
"I always thought he was the quiet type when it comes to relationships I don't know why"
I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?"
"Yeah. I always think when he is in a relationship, he would like to do his own thing and not be intimate"
"Why did you think that?"
Draco came into the conversation. "I mean I thought he, and his brother would be the same when it comes to a relationship."
"Mattheo's dating someone?" I asked curiously.
"No. Just in the past, he is the one getting asked out and he agrees because he's bored and sometimes leads them on, but he breaks up before anything becomes serious."
"Oh. Well yeah, Tom is quite intimate from time to time."
I said while leaning back in my chair.

"Can we stop talking about relationships we are all single here except y/n and I feel a bit jealous."
"Why are you jealous people ask you out, even girls ask you out, you're the one who rejects them and then complains about how you're always single"
"No, I do not y/n."
"Yes actually. Y/n is right," Blaise replied before I could.
"Whatever." Pansy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.