Chapter 5- What Happend!?

Y/n POV-
I woke up before Pansy so I didn't have to wait a long time to wait for her to take ages in the bathroom.
I got up and got into the bathroom and got ready.
When I walked out of the bathroom Pansy woke up. Great timing.
"Bathroom is all your Pansy"
"You know me too well"
"Yeah, I know" I put a few books in my bag and closed it.
"You want me to wait for you?"
"Nah draco is probably up go have breakfast"
"Okay then"

I put my bag on my back and made my way out. I got to the common rooms and I saw Draco sitting on one of the chairs.
"Morning Draco"
"Morning where's Pansy?"
"What do you think?"
"She just got up?"
"Yep"
Draco stood up and held his bag.
"Let's go then."
"Okay"
We both made our way to the great hall for breakfast we sat down on the Slytherin table. I put my bag down and sat down and Draco sat next to me. I took a piece of toast and took a bite.

After a while, I saw Tom walk in he looked around and smiled when he saw me. He walked up to me and sat down in front of me. I took a sip of my juice and didnt look at him.
"Y/n," He said quietly
"What?"
"Look at me," He said a bit sternly.
"No."
He sighed.
"Please?"
I looked at him.
"What?"

Draco was watching what was happening and to not look suspicious he pretended to be eating and distracted but he was very obvious. But I don't care I want Tom to just say what he wants and leave.
"I'm sorry." He said softly.
"Ok"
"Do you forgive me?"
"I'll think about it"
He sighed again. He put his hands on the table.
"Y/n I'm sorry I slapped you okay?"
Draco turned his head immediately.
"You did what?" He sounded aggressive.
"Shut up I'm not talking to you," Tom said to Draco.
"Don't tell him to shut up just tell me what you want and leave!" I said quickly.

"I'm sorry I slapped you I wasn't thinking straight."
"Tom."
"What?"
"I don't care that you slapped me I just don't get why you had to call me a whore-"

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

Draco stood up abruptly. Tom looked at Draco in annoyance.
"I get that I should have told Mattheo to step away and be less close to me but you didn't need to call me a whore for that"
"So that is why you called y/n a whore." Draco grabbed Tom's collar and made him get off the seat and stand up.
"Let go of me," Tom demanded.
"No!" Draco balls his fists. "What was the reason to call her a whore?!"
"Let go"
"No..if I find out that you call them that ever again you are going to wish you were never born.
"Draco let go of him.."
Draco let go of Tom and took his bag."let's go y/n we have a class to get to."
I took my bag and followed him.

"This was why I didnt tell you...if I was not there what would you have done?"
"Beat the shit out of him"
"Draco you can't just do that!"
"Listen I know he is your boyfriend but he has no right to call you that."
"I know but-"
"There are no buts to that y/n where are you even going to tell me"
"I was going to just I was not planning on telling you now"

Draco stopped and faced me. "When was going to huh?"
"After 1st period or something."
"Listen I don't care how bad it is just if anything happens tell me i don't want him to force you to do anything"
"I will don't worry"
"Good let's go"
Draco carried on walking and we both made our way to potions with Professor Snape.

The class went by fast and so did the other lessons and soon the day was nearly over.
I had divination and I was very close to putting a spell on me to get myself to try and stay awake. This is always so boring but the homework is always easy.
After that was over. It's time for dinner.
I made my way to the hall sat down and started to eat something. Then Tom came around and he looked around be sat down opposite me again.

"I'm sorry"
"It's fine just leave it if you keep mentioning it Draco is not going to stop even if I say something."
"Right"
After a long silence between us, Tom spoke.
"That's a lot."
"Of what?"
"Food."
"No, it's not"
"You already had a lot for breakfast and lunch isn't it too much"
"It's my normal portion"
"No wonder you are like that"