Chapter 26- Bitch

Author POV-

Pansy walked towards the group with a smile on her face. Y/n seemed annoyed by her. Mattheo seemed pissed off as well.

"Hey, you think I can join your group," Pansy asked as she stopped in front of their desk. "Sure-" Hermione said before Y/n interrupted her.
"No," Y/n told her firmly.
Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" She asked. She was confused.

"Blaise will be here and he will be in our group," Mattheo said before Y/n could reply. He also spoke in a firm voice.
"Well-" Hermione started to speak before Pansy interrupted her.
"He is not here so it's his loss. He is not on time and that's his fault for not being here, so I can join."
"No, you can't." Y/n stood up and told Pansy. "You can't join this group sadly, you can't just come in and claim to be in this group. Blaise had fallen the last spot in the group." They snapped.

"But we haven't decided on that," Hermione said. "We have." Ron piped up defending Y/n.
Y/n smiled at Ron before turning back to Pansy.
"See? You are not in this group so found another group." Y/n smirked. "What the hell is your problem?" Pansy raised her voice. "Why are you being so rude all of a sudden?"
"Me? Rude? Are you questioning that right now?" Y/n also raised their voice.

"Yeah. One moment we are friends and now you are being a bitch right now!" Pansy was raising her voice more and people started to hear what the argument was about. "Friend? Do you call me a friend? And for your information, you are being a bitch right now." Y/n snapped back.

"Then may I know why?" Pansy rolled her eyes and just looked like punching someone at the moment.
"Why? You don't even know what you did." Y/n walked toward Pansy and stood in front of her. "You kissed my fucking boyfriend, dumbass!" Y/n shouted at her. Soon everyone was watching and hearing this. Professor Lupin finally realized to situation and stood and walked towards when everyone was looking and crowding about.

"What? I-I did not." Pansy tried to lie about it but Y/n knew the truth now. "Don't fucking lie to me you kissed him while he was with me. I may have broken up with him but when you kissed him he was still in a relationship. The fucking audacity." Y/n also looked like they were going to punch someone but it seemed like they were going to punch Pansy any minute.

"Don't try and lie to me you bitch." Y/n said before Pansy grabbed their shirt and held it tightly. "What the fuck is wrong with you, dont try and put this false accusation on me."
"You are the one lying to me," Y/n said and Mattheo piped in. "I saw you. I saw you kissing."
Pansy scoffed. "So you believe him but you don't believe me?"

"Why would I believe you? You have been distant from me ever since I told you about me and Tom so this all makes sense of why."
"You have got to be joking."
Pansy clenched her fist. "You fucking bitch." Pansy raised her arm and went to punch Y/n in the face, but before she could Y/n stopped her hand and held her hand."What the hell is wrong with you?"

Y/n pushed Pansy away and she hit the end of a table. Before she could do anything Professor Lupin came in. "What is this nonsense?" He was annoyed. He didn't expect this class to make such a scene. "Both of you follow me now."

Pansy and Y/n followed Lupin outside of the classroom. "What is the meaning of this? Your bickering is not for you to do during class and should be sorted out before."
"I'm sorry professor." Y/n apologised. "I don't have to apologise for anything Y/n started this and chose to do this during class." Pansy protested. "I do not care. Miss Parkinson." He said firmly. "You either apologise or you can be in another class if you can not behave yourself."

Pansy scoffed. "This is ridiculous." She looked at him. "Sorry professor."
"Now I better not hear any arguing now or both of you will be sitting in detention with me."
Lupin walked back into the classroom. He was annoyed by the behaviour but tried not to lose his temper.