Save It pt.2 | Villain Kirishima x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widen as I stare up at him in awe. He smirks at me once more before pushing his knee up even further, adding pressure straight onto my clit. Biting my lip, I try not to let my eyes wonder over his abs and the obscenely large bulge in his sweats.

"Well? Is this a better position? Will you be able to sleep now?" His voice was as sweet as honey, and he sounded so innocent I could almost forget the lewd position we're in. He leans down and our lips are a breath away. The need to kiss him was almost painful and when I look into his eyes I see nothing but lust. "Tell me."

"I... I.. it's.... Kiri...." My blood runs cold when his tongue snakes out and he runs it over my bottom lip before biting down on it gently.  My panties are instantly flooded and every rational thought I've ever had flies out of my head when I rush forward to connect our lips. I moan into his mouth as his tongue rubs across mine.

"Fuck," he moans. "The things I wanna do to you Y/N... I want to lick you..." His licks my bottom lip in emphasis. "I want to bite you..." He bites my lip a little harder this time, making me gasp. His head dips close to my ear and I feel my back arching into his chest at his next words. "I want to taste you.... and then I want to fuck you."

He nips my earlobe before kissing under my ear. His lips trail down my neck slowly, kissing down my throat before coming to a stop. I barely feel his hands on the sides of my shoulders until I'm quickly flipped over and my face is buried in a pillow. My panties are roughly pulled down and then I feel the first swipe of his tongue.

"Ooooh fuck Kiri, oh fuck that feels so good," I whimper. Both of his hands grip my ass as he buries his face into my pussy. His tongue circles my clit slowly before dipping it into my core. I ball the sheets in my fist when I hear him groan and tears prick at the corners of my eyes. Moaning in the pillow, I arch my back even more when he pulls my hips up higher.

"Fuck you taste good," he growls. "I love how wet you are and I haven't even done anything yet." His hands slide down my thighs before his fingers dig into my flesh, while the other moves closer to my clit. My entire body jumps when I feel a finger press down over my clit and begins to circle it slowly while he continues to lap at me.

"Kiri...." I moan. My head was beginning to spin from the double stimulation, and  I nearly fall over when his mouth is replaced by two fingers. He slips them deep into my core, hooking them up perfectly. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, please don't stop," I gasp. I bite my lip and whine in my throat as he keeps pumping into me with both fingers and rubbing my clit at the perfect pace.

"Cum for me baby, make a mess," he pants. It was too much. My walls tighten around his fingers as I cum, my pussy gushing into his hand as he works me through my orgasm. I moan over and over again into the pillow until he finally pulls his fingers from me.

It surprises me when I feel him lick over the entrance of my core, lapping up any spare juices that he can. Sweat dripped down my brow as I slump over, my clit and pussy throbbing from the intense orgasm. I close my eyes, breathing hard when he quickly has a hand wrapped under my neck and his tongue down my throat. Tasting myself on him was one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced, causing me to moan in pleasure.

My toes begin to curl as he squeezes my neck harder, and my eyes roll to the back of my head as I begin to get light headed. "Kiri," I gasp softly.

"I'm about to destroy you," he whispers. He grabs both of my legs and hauls them over his shoulders, then wraps both hands around my throat once more. I grab his wrists to brace myself as he begins to push into me. The feeling of him stretching me to my limit and filling me up was nothing like I've ever experienced. A gaspy moan slips from my lips and he squeezes me tighter as he sinks even deeper.