I can't wait | Megumi x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I stepped into the room, my eyes were drawn to Megumi. He looked stiff and unhappy in his seat, but that was the norm with him. He eyes flick to mine before he does a small sweep down my body before looking quickly away.

My cheeks burn as I sit down and I subtlety check over my outfit to make sure everything was in order. No... I look fine... this is exactly what Yuji gave me and I put it on exactly how he said to... I look up when I see Yuji and Nobara walking in, their heads thrown back with laughter.

"Hey guys!" I call with a smile as I stand up to greet them. Okay... maybe the skirts a little short... Nobaras is... no hers is different. Oh hell, oh hell.

"I see you followed my fashion advice, looking good Y/N," Itadori teases.

"You ass! That's what you told her the school uniforms were? Where did you even get that skirt?" Nobara starts really chewing him out, even making a point to grab his ear to make sure he heard her.

I can't help but giggle when I sit back down, shaking my head as Yuji wails out an apology. I hear a small cough and look over to see Megumi looking at me.

"Long time no see Y/N... you look.. great."

Was that a compliment or a jab at my outfit? "Thank you Megumi."

~~~~~~~~~
Megumis POV

All of my thoughts are consumed with looking out the window and pondering why Gojo wants us to start teaching. He claimed it was because of the "lack of experienced sorcers", but I think it's because he doesn't want to teach anymore.

Blowing air through my nose, I hear someone walking in and as I turn my head, I nearly forget to breathe. Y/N shoots me a shy look but my eyes are drawn to the heaping amounts of skin she's showing. The skirt she had on left nothing to the imagination and I swear my mouth was watering.

I look away quickly as she sits but my eyes are drawn to the little pieces of thigh and ass that are peeking out from under her skirt. I shift in my seat as imagines of licking and biting those sweet thighs race through my mind.

All the blood in my body begins to pool in my cock when she stands up to greet Yuji and Kugisaki. Damn... all I want is for her to sit on my face in that skirt..

Her sweet giggling drowns out the argument the other two are having. I cough to clear my throat but it doesn't help anything when she finally turns to look at me. Say something! "Long time no see Y/N... you look.. great." Nice compliment dumbass.

"Thank you Megumi."

Her cheeks are flushed such an adorable color that I have a hard time looking away when Gojo walks in.

"Goooood morning class! Y/N, that is not typical teaching attire but I appreciate the improv. Now let's get started on your expected duties....."

~~~~~~~

"Fushiguro... hellloooooo... are you still with us?"

We all look over as Megumi jumps in his seat, looking dazed. "Sorry," he says sheepishly with a shrug.

"Let's try to stay focused! Everything I say can and will be used against you...,"

Gojo proceeds to jump through what was likely supposed to be a long lecture, condensing it down to a little under 10 minutes.

"Alright my shining prodigy, off you go!"

"Uhm, what exactly are we supposed to be doing?" I roll my eyes as Itadori scratches his head, completely confused. I see Nobara rolling her eyes as well as they get up together to get food.