25K special | Villian Deku x Todoroki x Bakugou x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No... please," I groan. I try to lift myself up, but my arms give out completely. My quirk was exhausted and I could barely move.

"What do we do with her?"

"Well... we can't let anyone find her..,"

"I'll grab her," a manic voice giggles. I gasp in pain as I'm heaved up over a shoulder, a flash of green hair the only thing I see.

"Please...," I whisper before I pass out.

I jump awake sometime later in an unfamiliar room. I rub my head as a headache pounds through my temple, sitting up slowly as my body screams in protest. I look around, seeing the only thing in the room was the large bed and a wall full of what looks like drawers. A bathroom was in the corner, and that was it.

I leap off the bed and run to the door. Locked. "Fuck..." I turn around and sink to the floor, my back sliding down the door. I rub my face, still feeling beyond tired. I rack my brain to try and remember what happened but the pain in my head was too much.

They... kidnapped me... My former friends now turned villain. Oh fuck. What are they going to do with me? Didn't Deku go crazy? Shit.

I force myself to my feet and limp back to the bed, falling face first on top of the comforter and asleep before my head even hit the pillows.

I wake again later, not feeling any better at all. I sit up and realize I'm under the blankets instead of on top of them. Weird... I slide out of the bed and drag myself to the bathroom. Rubbing the soft towel between two fingers, I wait for the water to heat up. I strip off my costume, leaving it on the floor as I step into the hot shower.

I don't know how long I stood under the water, letting it pour over my sore muscles as I try to relax. After what seemed like an hour, I flip the water off and blindly reach for a towel. When I step out, I can barely seem from all the steam, so I feel my way towards the sink.

I sigh in relief when I find it, and lean on the cool feeling marble, doing my best to collect my thoughts. I blink and suddenly the lights are shut off. A hand slaps over my mouth and nose, and I feel a pill being forced into my mouth. "Swallow," a male voice growls from behind me. Deku?? Panic made me rational and I realize I had no choice but to swallow, so I did. "Good girl."

I still when I feel the cold metal touch of a blade against my throat. "Wh-what did you give me..?"

"Aphrodisiac..," he murmurs. "Your skin is so pretty Y/N." His hot breath sent chills down my spine, and I gulp when he presses the knife down harder into my neck. "You won't be needing this anymore." He pulls the towel away easily, letting it pool on the floor around my feet.

"Deku... Please let me go... I.. I wont tell anyone..." I breathe.

"Why would I do that?" I gasp when the blade knicks my skin and a warm drop of blood slides down the side of my neck. I gasp again when I feel his tongue drag over the small hurt. He groans and I feel his stiffening erection against my backside. Need begins to thrum deep in my core as the aphrodisiac starts to
take effect. "Ahh, what's this?"