Shadows | HawksxDabi x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stumbling in the dark, my shin comes in contact with an unknown metal object. Hissing in pain, I bend down to rub at it absently, causing my head to spin. Those last 2 shots with Toga were a bad idea. Toga was currently MIA but I wasn't worried, that bitch could take care of herself.

I half walk, half trip down the hall to my room. I fumble with the door and blindly push my away in. With a heavy sigh, I pull my skirt down and toss my shirt away before collapsing into bed. I get serious head spins and promptly pass out.

I wake up what could only be a few hours later, groaning as a headache pounds in my temple. "What the fuck happened?" I groan to myself. I stiffen when I feel an arm wrap around my waist before I'm pulled against a male body. A wing wraps around me next and I know exactly who's in my bed. "Oh no."

"Good morning sleepy head. Or should I say night considering it's only 3am?"

"Please tell me we didn't do anything," I groan.

"Sadly no. We can if you want to though, we had so much fun last time," he purred. He pulls me closer to him and I can feel he's already growing hard.

"You mean you had fun, I just laid there," I hiss. He gasps in an over exaggerated manner.

"Don't hurt my pride baby! It was the best 30 seconds of your life," he teases. I roll my eyes even though he can't see it. He rolls over on top of me, pinning my arms above my head. "Are you suurrreeee?"

His voice was deep and husky, with the perfect amount of sexy bad boy. "Mmmmmm," I pretend to consider. I sense him lean down close to me and his lips ghost over mine. "Why are you in my bed Hawks?"

"Correction, you're in mine. You came stumbling in here with a lot of curses a few hours ago. Now back to what I was saying..." He moves and situates himself between my legs that I just spread wider for him. I smirk to myself and lean up to connect our lips to distract him.

He moans against my mouth but what he doesn't know is that I'm pulling shadows around until they're surrounding him. In the blink of an eye, I roll over and have him pinned under me. His wrists are tied together above his head and his legs are also pinned to the bed.

"You know... shadow manipulation isn't supposed to be used for bondage." He sounds breathless and he was fully erect now. I rock my hips a little, the only thing separating us is a few scraps of clothing.

"Maybe. I think I might leave you like this, it's a good look for you," I tease. He smirks up at me but his cheeks are flushed pink and he was breathing hard. I bite my lip when desire races through me at the sight.

"That so?" he breathes. I bend down and softly tug at his bottom lip. He moans quietly when I drag my tongue over his lips. "Please Y/N... don't tease..."

"Mmmm," I hum. "What is it that you want?" I knew what he wanted, but I wanted to hear him say it. He sighs but says nothing. That simply won't do. I rock my hips again on him, pressing myself down to cause as much pressure as I could. I use my shadows to pull his wrists up higher and I hear him groan.

"Fuck," he whispers. "Fuck. I want you. I want you to fuck me... please."

"That wasn't so hard," I purr. I scoot back to slowly pull his boxers down past his hips. His cock was fully erect and dripping precum. I slide my panties off quickly and situate myself over him. I drag the tip through my folds to get it wet and I feel him jerk under me. We both moan as I slide down slowly. My head spins as he stretches me past the brim and I have to take a moment when I get to the base of his shaft.