Caught | Obito x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes....," I pant. "Just like that Tobi..."

"You want me to put it here Y/N??" the masked man giggles, rubbing a soft hand up and down my pussy. I look down at him and groan seeing him between my legs. I feel him slowly insert two fingers into me, and I moan again.

"Yes Tobi." My eye rolls back into my skull and I reach down to rub my fingers on my clit. I feel Tobi hook his fingers inside and start to rub, matching the pace I set on my clit.

"Y/N you're so wet already! Have you been waiting for this?? Is that want you want?" He finishes his sentence with a hard thrust. My legs quake and I cry out.

"Yes Tobi, yes.. just like that.... Right... right there," I moan, feeling my orgasm approaching fast. I feel my walls clenching around his digit as I increase the speed on my clit, chasing my release. His fingers rub up against the right spot and I moan again, my other hand rushing to squeeze my breast.

"Tobi.. I'm going to... fuck...," I pant.

"Oh yeah Y/N??" he pants with me. "Cum for me. Say my name when you do it please, I love hearing that Y/N."

"Tobi... Tobi...," I chant his name, my breathes coming fast and hard.

The door to my room opens and my eyes fly open.

"Yes Y/N,  I heard you calling me, what's wron-," Tobis sentence cuts short as he sees me laying on my bed. My face flames and I rip my hand out from my panties.

"Uhm, it's not what it looks like Tobi!" I wail, pulling my blanket up over my body.

"Oh my God, Y/N, what are you doing??" Tobi cries, a hand flying up to his mask.

"Nothing!!" I slam a hand over my eyes, "Out Tobi!"

I hear my door shut and I fall back onto my pillow, letting out a loud huff of breath. Fuck I can't believe he just caught me. I open my eyes and jump when I see Tobi standing over me.

"Shit Tobi, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you left?" I ask. He doesn't say anything, continuing to stare at me. I chuckle a little nervously. "Are you okay Tobi?" I ask, brushing a strand of hair from my eyes.

"You could say that," a deep voice replies back, the depth of it like a yawing pit. My hand freezes mid action, my heart jumps into my throat at the sound. I feel my hand tremble a little and I slowly look back up at the man before me. I see a shining red eye staring back at me through "Tobis" mask.

"Wha.. who are you?" I ask quietly, wondering who this stranger was and how he managed to slip by everyone. Did he slip by the real Tobi when he left my room?

"You can still refer to me as Tobi... for now." Quick as lightening, he grabbed my wrist and pinned it down on the bed. Before I knew it, my other wrist was pinned with it in his large hand, the other hand tracing lovingly down the side of my face.

"What... what are you doing?" I ask quietly, a little breathlessly, my pupils dilating a little in fear... and lust. This did not go unnoticed. Faster than I could prepare myself for, he grabbed my jaw roughly and lifted my face closer to his mask. I gasp quietly and I hear him take a deep breath before he gives me an answer.

"Here's what going to happen. I'm going to fuck you, make you submit to me, and make you cum harder than you ever have in your miserable life. You will break for me, or I will be forced to break you. Do you understand me?" He says calmly, his voice deadly.

"Yes," I reply with a shaky breath.

"Yes, what?" he whispers.

My heart races in my ears, not sure what he wants me to say. I bite my lip, and he squeezes my jaw a little harder.