Are you ready? | Levi x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I check myself one last time in the mirror, turning this way and that, checking how my dress hugs my curves perfectly. I step into my red bottom heels and grab my small purse as I head out the door. My phone dings to let me know my Uber is here.

I attract several looks as I head through the hotel lobby. My Uber driver also gives me a lingering look as I slip into his car. I smile politely before scrolling through social media on my phone, not wanting to make small talk. I barely look out the window as we move through the city.

"We're here ma'am. Stay safe this evening... lots of weirdos out there," he says gruffly.

"Thank you," I say sweetly. I smile before turning and taking in the high end club I was now in front of. Right. In, make a business deal, out. Super easy. There's two lines and I walk up the VIP section, batting my lashes at the bouncer. "I'm here to see Mr. Ackerman."

"He's expecting you. Right this way miss." His eyes are glued to my breasts and I push down the annoyance I felt. Lots of weirdos... noted. I take a deep breath as I follow the bouncer through the club. It was dimly lit with low thumping music playing overhead. If I wasn't here on business, this is a place I'd come to on my own accord.

We get to a small roped off section of the club and he moves the rope, gesturing for me to walk through. "He'll be here shortly."

"Thank you." I walk over to the small couch and have a seat, reaching out to pour myself a drink. Okay, propose the deal, and then get the fuck out of here. The Ackermans are shady as hell and you definitely don't want to get too caught up or stay longer than you need...

My mental rambling is cut short when the hottest man I've ever seen takes a seat across from me. His presence radiates authority and even from across the table between us, the smell of his cologne hits me. Oh fuck.

"You must be Y/N." His voice sends shivers down my thighs, his sharp gray gaze following the trail all the way down my leg before he looks back up at me. I'm so screwed. Speak! Say something!

"You must be Mr. Ackerman," I say smoothly. I sip from my drink to hide how nervous I'm feeling.

"That's what I've heard." I laugh a little and see the ghost of a smile on his full lips. "Tell me why you're here so we can both get on with our evenings."

"Exciting plans after this?" I tease. I feel a blush creep up my cheeks when I realize I'm flirting.

"Yes actually," he says smoothly. He leans forward to grab a drink for himself and I note how big his hands are.

"Oh? Do tell." I gesture for him to answer but I'm blown away at his response.

"I'm looking at it." My breath catches in my throat when he holds eye contact with me, sipping slowly from his drink. I'm so fucked.

Less than an hour later and I'm following him into his house. He opens the garage door for me and I step in, looking around at his large kitchen. "I have something to tell you first." I still when he steps up behind me, his warm breath tickling my ear. "I don't make love... I fuck."

He presses a kiss to my neck, pulling my hair to the side to give him more access. A shiver moves over me before I turn around bravely to face him. He grabs my chin roughly and forces me into a kiss, his mouth moving along mine as he backs me further into the kitchen.

I kick my heels off as we go, my fingers fighting with the buttons on his shirt. I groan when I can't get them open and settle for ripping the shirt open. "Someone's needy," he chuckles.