Daddy | Toji x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaning back in my seat, I take a slow sip of my drink and survey the entire bar. I hum in surprise because the bartender actually made it right and I tip my head to him in acknowledgment. He shoots me a wink before turning back to the man he was helping.

"Well, what's a tall glass of water doing here all alone?" I turn and see a man walking boldly up to me, his beer belly hanging out of his shirt. Okay, gross! I open my mouth to tell him off, but someone beats me to it.

"Who says she's alone?" I don't even flinch, just shake my head at the gruff voice. "Fuck off pencil dick." The other man mutters something under his breath before heading the other direction.

"This again Mr. Fushiguro?" I sigh. I look over and see him sit down beside me at the bar, leaning back with a cocky grin on his face.

"Why the formalities sweetheart?" He grins widely at me and I roll my eyes. "Come on, don't act like that. Come back to my place tonight."

"What's in it for me?" I arch a brow at him and earn myself another laugh.

"The best night of your life? Need I say more?"

"Someone's confident," I mutter. I down the rest of my drink, feeling the liquid courage starting to flow. "What happens if I say yes?" His eyes light up with hunger as he rakes his gaze over my body. Every time I ran into the "Sorcerer Killer" himself, he always teased and poked at me. I found it harder and harder to reject his offer and now tonight...

"I'll have you screaming my name in less than 5 minutes." Of fuck, he's serious isn't he?"

I follow behind him into his hotel room, letting out a low whistle at the snazzy place. "Isn't this a little nice for you?" I tease.

"Who says it's mine?" he grins. "Come here." He sits himself on the edge of the bed, legs spread, and pats his lap. I walk over and sit down facing him, draping my arms over his shoulders. His hands slowly trail down my waist before coming to a stop at my hips.

"Well Mr. Fushiguro, it's already been about 2 minutes, that only leaves 3 left... and I'm not screaming." The smirk he gives me would have my knees wobbling if I were standing. He leans forward to whisper in my ear and his soft breath sends chills down my spine.

"Well baby girl... allow me to change that." I swear my panties are already soaked but I gasp when we're suddenly flipped over. He's got me bent over the bed, my wrists held together with one hand at the base of my spine and he's pressing himself up against me. "How's this?"

He emphasizes his words by thrusting his hips against my ass and I feel he's already hard. "Oh fuck," I whisper.

"I will say...," he muses. "You looked good sitting on me, but you underneath me is a much better view." He thrusts his hips again and my toes start to curl.

"T-Toji..," I pant.

"Ahh, she does know my name," he purrs. "The only issue is you've still got some clothes on, allow me to fix that as well." In the blink of an eye he's got my dress pulled up over my ass and my panties are being pulled down my thighs. "So wet for me already? So naughty."

I drop my head into the sheets when he drags his hands through my folds. "Okay.. no.. no teasing," I beg.

"I'm not sure you're in a position to tell me what to do. Be a good girl and stay just like that." I don't move as he pulls away, curious as to what he's about to do when I feel his tongue dragging over my pussy.