"One of them was Jay. He's the leader of a group called J3. They're known as troublemakers and 'bad boys' in our school. He's been bothering me ever since with crazy threat messages and pictures of you and Itzy, saying he was going to take revenge and I was scared to tell you till now. He's stalking you too, right?"

"How did you know?", my eyes widen in shock, hearing her explanation.

"I heard you and Lia talking about it in school. I think we should tell someone about it. He almost caught me on my way home from the dance studio last time and I'm really scared he's going to do something crazy and hurt you or the others.", she looked at me, worry written all over her face.

I sighed, knowing that she was right but I was embarrassed. I didn't want everyone to know that I had a stalker and wasn't able to defend myself.

"I know but let's not tell my family about this for now."

"Don't tell us about what?", Namjoon suddenly appeared next to me and raised an eyebrow at me. Oh come on.

"Nothing important. Just something about our next dance competition, don't worry", Yuna quickly smiled at him, knowing that I was a horrible liar and would have made it worse.

"If you say so.", he mustered me before taking a plate with cake and going away, surely knowing something was wrong.

"That was close!"

"You should really do something about your lying. You're not going to last long with them if you continue like this!", I sighed, knowing that she was right, again.

———————————🤍———————————

"Sweetie are you coming?"

"One second!", I quickly bade goodbye to my friends and followed Jungkook to BTS limousine as mom and Mr. Kim were already on their way home. The wedding was over and it was time to go home, meaning I'll move in with BTS and their dad. I was a little bit scared to be honest, mainly because of Jimin and Taehyung but Yoongi insured me that they were not going to hurt me anymore.

"Yeji we have to talk.", I turned my head to Namjoon, scared he would want to talk about our interaction at the food corner.

"Yeah?", I signaled him to continue.

"You're going to live with us from now on, so you'll have to follow some rules"

Rules? I'm almost an adult, what do they want from me?

"First, always tell us, mom or dad where you are going and don't sneak out of the house!" Acceptable

"Second, always come home before 12am!" Okay, I guess?

"Third, no boyfriend for now!" Are you kidding me?

"Last but not least, you're only taking part in dance competitions if one of us can attend and we allow you to!" No that's too much!

"No! I'm not going to follow the last two rules! You're in no position to tell me what to do! My life, my decisions!", I gritted my teeth.

I got angry. Really angry. How dare they order me around like this? I'm not going to let them stop me from competing and having a boyfriend! I thought we would have a good relationship by now but I guess I was wrong.