"AHEM. HELLO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR COMING. BEFORE WE START, I WANTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I BUFFED AND NERFED SOME OF YOU GUYS. EVERYONE SHOULD BE AROUND LOW REALITY LEVEL NOW, BUT DON'T WORRY. THIS DIMENSION AND THE ARENA CAN TAKE IT!" I announced as some nodded in approval and others stared at me in shock.

"WITHOUT FURTHER ADO. Malware, if you will." I said, teleporting back to my seat as Malware formed a smoke hand and looked through the papers with the battles, he prepared himself.

"Well, the first fight shall be between....... The Murder Time Trio and The Star Sanses!" Declared Malware as a bright red light engulfed Killer, Dust, Horror, Ink, Dream and Blue.

Next second, they all appeared facing each other in the arena.

"Been some time, huh?" Said Dust as he stood in the middle with Killer on his left and Horror on his right.

"Yes, Brother! Let's win this!" Said Phantom, hovering above Dust's head, assuming a fighting stance.

"Alright, let the first round of the Tournament BEGIN!" Announced Malware as Ink immediately jumped into an ink puddle.

He appeared behind the trio and was about to hit Dust in the skull with Broomie, when two red bones blocked the attack.

"Thanks, bro." Said Dust as Phantom smirked and started firing more red bones towards Ink.

Horror rushed Ink with his axe as Killler went straight for Dream.

Dust and Blue stared at each other for a bit before they assumed their own fighting stances and started firing Gaster Blasters.

Malware grinned at the sight of chaos, but that look on his face..... He was planing something.

'What did you do?' I asked him in my mind as he glared at me with an evil grin.

'You shall see soon enough.' He said, turning back to the fight as I sighed.

Ink and Horror seemed pretty evenly matched with the boost I gave them.

They traded blows and blasters, not noticing that they were getting closer to the walls of the arena.

Thinking about what Malware could have done, I noticed something off about the ground. The edges of the arena had little spots shaded darker  than the rest.

'No way. Did you really-' I tought as a sudden explosion occurred where Ink and Horror were.

Grinning, I noticed Ink and Horror getting thrown all the way across the arena, smashing into Dream and taking him with them.

They were smashed into the opposite wall, but it wasn't over yet.

Once they fell down to the ground, Dream accidentally activated another trap, which caused a chain reaction, since it was closer to the rest of the traps.

The whole arena started blowing up as Malware laughed like a maniac. I just hoped the walls could still hold the stadium up after this.

"Malware....." I said, sliding a hand across my face as Chara chuckled and hugged me.

"Don't tell me you expected him not to do anything when you made him the announcer." She said as I smiled softly and looked at the shocked expressions of the wide variety of Sanses around us.

"Well, it's gonna be alright anyway, since they can't die." I said as the explosions finally stopped.

Once the dust settled, we could see a pile of knocked out Sanses. The only ones still standing were Dust, Killer and Blue.

Killer was struggling to stand as Dust helped him out. Blue, on the other hand, was somehow not hurt by the explosions at all.

"MWEH HEH HEH! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS AM STILL STANDING!" He shouted as he summoned a blue bone in each hand and rushed towards Dust and Killer.