CHANGE

Last night, I let Essence sleep, but this morning, I can't hold back. She walked out of the bathroom and climbed back into bed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

She giggled. "Good morning."

"It's about to be."

I kissed her lips while my hands moved up her silk nightgown. Her skin was so soft. I pulled her gown over her head, then put my face between her legs.

"Amin..." She moaned.

Hearing Essence's pretty sounds was motivating and made my dick hard as steel. Her legs fluttered against the sides of my head, she was cumming.

I let her ride her orgasm out against my mouth while her hips grinded into a jerk.

"Oh, Oh...that felt so good, baby."

"I know..." I kissed her lips, then her neck.

"Can I do you now?"

I held her hands down. "No."

My erection pushed its way into her wet opening, and she yelped. The tightness made me want to fuck her harder but I took my time.

With every forward thrust, I pounded into her, causing her eyes to roll back.

"Oh fuck! Yes!"

Her nails dug into my back as I kissed her neck and sped up my pace.

"Fuck, your pussy is so good."

"BAYBEE!! AMIN!!" She cried out the harder I went.

I kept the same pace until tears fell from her eyes and I came deep inside her. With an arching back, Essence's entire body trembled through her climax.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Y-Yes...yes."

I smiled then kissed her soft full lips. I laid beside her with her head on my chest. We slept for a few hours until I was awakened out of my sleep by her phone ringing.

It continued to ring and I let her sleep. I got up and took a shower then felt a constant ice cold chill in the air. Before I could react, Essence got in the shower with me.

"Finally up, huh?"

"Mmmhmm."

She was smiling and began latering up the washcloth with soap. We talked, washed each other's bodies, laughed and I told her I wanted to take her and little man to the beach this weekend.

Essence was so excited and that made me smile. We got out of the shower and dried off. Her phone notifications were going off and she checked them.

While she checked them, I grabbed some sweats from the drawer she kept some of my clothes in...my brother had the other side. It was convenient for us since we usually show up in her room naked.

"What?! Is he okay?" She was talking on her phone.

I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room.

***

I'm sitting in the waiting area of the hospital. I was told that Kalvin had a stroke and was found unconscious in his car.

Thankfully, he survived but the doctor's aren't sure what his recovery is going to look like.

When he woke up in the hospital, he kept crying telling everyone the devil was after him. This was a very sad situation and even though we're not getting along right now, I still didn't want any harm to come to him.

Our son was with his grandmother so I didn't need to rush while visiting Kalvin.

Ronda was walking out of the hospital room with worry on her face.

"How is he?"

"He's awake, but his paranoia is getting worse. He refuses to let the doctors check on him."

"Why?"

"He thinks they're all working for the devil and are trying to kill him."

Her eyes began to water.

"The stroke must have caused some type of brain damage."

"Yes, but I'm starting to believe he really saw something evil when he went unconscious for those few hours. I've never seen him this adamant about something."

I looked into the room. Kalvin looked like he hadn't slept for days with dark circles around his eyes. I decided to not go in the room but Ronda insisted.

"Hi Kalvin...how are you feeling?"

I was nervous not knowing how he would react. He lifted up his head and smiled.

"Essence? Is that really you?" He reached out his hand.

"Yeah, are you o..."

Before I could finish my words, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. His body was shaking while he hugged me.

"Kalvin, what did you see?"

He let me go but held my hand. "No one believes me, Essence. I saw a demon last night. It felt like it was taking my breath away and I couldn't breath...its like it was taking my soul."

"Then what happened?"

"I begged for my life. It told me to stop hurting my son. I didn't understand what it was saying because I would never harm Kevin."

I was silent while he tried to remember his thoughts.

"Then I realized me hurting you is hurting him too."

"Mr. Landon, it's time to check your heart." The nurse walked in.

"Kalvin, try to get some rest, okay. I will make sure Kevin is fine."

He held onto my hand. "Do you believe me, Essence?"

"Of course, I believe you."

His eyes filled with tears and I moved out the way for the nurse to do her job. I saw Ronda standing in the doorway looking sad.

"Well, at least he was happy to see you."

"Get some rest, Ronda."

She gave me a nod and I walked away.

Once I was in my car, I felt like something was wrong. I called Kalvin's mom and was told that Kevin was already sleeping peacefully. I decided I would pick him up tomorrow.

I drove home and it was very quiet when I walked in.

"Bellamy? Amin?"

I looked for them in their usual spots but decided to go to the other side of the mansion. There I heard a crackling sound from the ajar cellar door.

There was a flickering red light, like fire moving. I opened the door and began walking down the steps. I gasped when I saw a portal resembling water.

Abruptly, I felt myself being pulled closer to it, and I held onto the banister. My legs lifted in the air as I screamed for Amin and Bellamy.

"AAAHHH NOOOOO!!!!"

I was snatched by my ankles and pulled into the portal.