HYBRIDS

I was still a little shaken up with what happened at Dose. While sitting in the warm bath, I sipped some wine and tried to take my mind off the worst-case scenario.

The hot water relaxed my muscles, causing my eyes to close. I inhaled the lavender scent, then heard the bathroom door open.

"Are you okay?" Amin asked.

"Yes."

He smiled, then closed the door back. Both of them have been so sweet to me. Amin thanked me for saving his life earlier, and it made me feel better about the life I took.

I was beginning to feel sleepy, so I decided to get out of the bath.

My reflection in the mirror was blurred from the steam of the water. I wiped it with a wash cloth, then brushed my teeth. The stress of the night was in my eyes, and I was due for some much needed rest.

You did the right thing, Essence. Amin would be dead if you didn't fire that gun.

After I dried off and put on my nightgown, I got in my bed. The comforter was so cozy, and soon I turned off the lamp on the side table.

It was pitch dark except for the light of the moon shining through the open curtains. Bellamy walked into view...naked. The moonlight cascaded the side of his body.

I was lying on my side, facing him as he joined me under the comforter. His body was warm.

"Mmmm..." He kissed my lips.

His hands grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him. He was now between my legs.

"I really want to be inside of you, baby." He kissed my neck.

I moaned. "Mmmm.."

"Me too." Amin got under the comforter behind me, massaging my breasts.

His fingers rubbed and gently squeezed my nipples while Bellamy put his tongue in my mouth.

"Can we, baby?" Amin asked.

"Y-Yes."

I could feel their hardness on both sides, and I was nervous.

"At the same time?" Bellamy looked into my eyes.

I felt Amin's dick rub against the slit of my ass...then I realized what they meant. I was scared, but they were making me feel so good, and I wanted more.

"Okay."

Bellamy's eyes glowed red while Amin moved down to position himself at the right angle.

Their kisses and the anticipation made me so wet. Once Amin rubbed my clit I was begging for their big dicks.

"Please...fuck me. Pleeeease."

I felt Bellamy enter my slippery pussy. The increase in wetness was expected from him hitting my spot so well.

"Ooh, Ooh yes...Ah, that's so fucking good!" I called out.

Bellamy kissed my lips as Amin's fingers continued to rub my clit. I felt the same fingers rub against my anus...he was using my pussy juice as lubricate for the back opening.

"We need you to relax, baby," Amin said in my ear.

I gave a nod while Bellamy continued to slowly thrust in and out of me. Suddenly, I felt Amin pushing the tip of his dick inside my back door...little by little.

"Oh fuck...Oh fuck....Ah!"

Bellamy put his tongue in my mouth, and Amin went deeper. I felt lightheaded but the sensation on my clit made me want more.