ENEMIES

I sat in the backseat of an SUV while Bellamy and Amin were in the front seats. After my run-in with Ronda, I was feeling pretty good. The way Bellamy had my back was amazing.

I knew Kalvin would take issue with Kevin being around another man, but how is he going to feel about two.

"You're really quiet. Do I need to come back there?" Amin looked at me.

My stomach felt butterflies, and I blushed. They are both so fine.

"Just have some things on my mind, but I'm okay."

Bellamy pulled up to this store a few miles away from the club. He said some things to Amin in Spanish, then they both got out.

Amin got in the backseat and shut the door while his brother went into the store.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

They both make me so nervous.

"Yeah. Thanks for asking. That's really sweet of you."

Amin stared at me. "Can I eat your pussy, Essence?"

"What?" My eyes widened.

His request was so random. He smiled and my heart raced.

"I won't take long...I promise."

He turned me towards him and positioned himself between my legs. After what they did to me in the club, the backseat of the truck didn't seem that scary.

"Mmmm..."

Amin lifted my dress up to my waist, then pulled off my panties. He kissed my inner thighs, making his way to my center.

"Ooh yes..."

The pleasure was instant as Bellamy got back in the truck. His eyes met mine in the rearview mirror, and he started the truck.

While Bellamy drove, Amin licked and sucked my clit, it felt so fucking good. My hips were grinding while my climax slowly grew.

"Ah, Ah, Ah...yes! Yes! Uh!"

My legs fluttered while my back arched as I came. I looked and saw Bellamy's eyes in the rearview. They glowed red, then he focused back on the road.

"That was quick...good job, hermano."

Amin licked his lips, then winked at me. I breathed heavily as I sat up, pulled my dress down, and put my panties in my purse.

Bellamy's mood instantly changed.

"Alguien nos está siguiendo." (Someone is following us)

"¿Por cuánto tiempo?" (for how long)

"No lo sé." (Don't know)

I had no clue what they were saying, but I knew something was wrong. Amin reached over in the front and opened the glove compartment, grabbing a gun.

My stomach dropped. "Oh shit."

***

Once Swatch told me the detective was at the club, I knew it was going to be some bullshit.

Luckily, we stay ready, and Amin is always looking for an excuse to pop off.

I sped onto the highway, not wanting them to know where Essence lived. There was no way I was going to have them harassing her.

The highway was busy, which was the perfect opportunity to dodge the undercover cops following us. Essence was freaked out but did her best to keep her composure.

Then again, this was her second cum of the night, so she probably was drained of energy.

"Acercarse." (Get closer)

I slowed down so the car was pulled up to the side of the backseat door. Amin rolled the tinted window half way then aimed the silencer at the front tire.

POP!

The opposing car's tire blew out, and I sped off to the next exit.

Once the coast was clear, we went to our place. My brother and I shared a mansion in the boonies.

It sat on land that had miles of space between each property. It gave it a secluded feel while still having neighbors in the distance.

Essence fell asleep before we pulled up, and I carried her into our estate. She felt comfortable enough to sleep around us. That was a good thing. I laid her in my room, then showered.

I undressed her and let her cuddle into my arms while she slept comfortably under the comforter. She was so beautiful, I enjoyed watching her sleep.

Her phone was buzzing in her purse, and I reached for it on the nightstand.

The contact 'Kevin's dad' came across the screen. Not only was he calling my lady late at night...strike one, but I had a feeling he was planning to take his anger out on her...strike two.

I wanted to answer but didn't want to upset Essence. I'm aware of her issues with her ex-husband, and I will try my best not to take his life.

This is the reason I haven't seen you?

The familiar voice stood in front of my king-size bed. Venecia was bound to show up eventually.

"The main reason, but there are others."

Tell me so I can fix it, baby.

"No thank you. Leave now."

She's human...are you sure she can handle you?

"That's none of your concern."

Why so mean, baby? I'm just looking out for your little human.

I sighed, knowing how stubborn Venecia is and will always be. She was my go-to when I didn't want to hold back my lust. Her being a succubus allowed me to take my feral urge out on her body.

You should let me take care of that....

My erection pushed against the comforter.

"You're not the reason for this."

She's not going to be able to help you like I can, sweetheart.

Venecia crawled onto the bed, and I looked at Essence, who was in a deep sleep.

"Do you want to die?"

With you inside of me? Absolutely

I grabbed her throat and flashed into another room. My being rough only turned her on, and I was getting annoyed.

"Leave now."

I will. But Lotus is very upset with you and Amin.

Periodically, he would voice his concern for us living in the human world. We had no desire to be amongst demons and death 24/7.

Lotus was the overseer of our supernatural birth place. He saw no need to live amongst humans unless their souls were being claimed or their DNA was being taken over.

Occasionally, I devoured a soul, but I had good reason to do so. Other than that, our lives were just fine where we were without causing mayhem.

"I don't care."

You should since it involves your little pet in there.

"What?"

You and your brother aren't the only ones curious about her.