OPPS

In the morning, I showered and dressed. We had a meeting with my cousin Talik at the warehouse.

While I was walking past the room Essence was in, I heard loud cries and moans. I smiled, shaking my head...Amin didn't give her much time to rest.

I understand, though. Essence felt really good...too good. That would've been me in there with her, but I want to take it easy on her fragile human body.

Essence moans continued as I mentally spoke to my brother. I wanted to remind him we had business to take care of.

Don't want to interrupt, but we meet at 11.

Mmmm fuck...I know.

Amin...No la lastimes (don't hurt her)

I walked away from the closed door. "He's gonna be late."

Once I was downstairs, Talik was already knocking on the front door. I was surprised since we were supposed to meet at the warehouse.

I opened the door. "Why are you here?"

He had Sabrina and Taffy with him. They were sisters who helped with shipping our product Posesión across states.

"I thought it would be quicker to just meet y'all here."

"Hey Bellamy..." Taffy spoke with a smile.

"Good morning." I walked away from the door and went into the kitchen.

"Where's Amin?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm right here."

My brother walked into the kitchen, and I could see Sabrina smiling hard. She's tried many times to get his attention, but he never shows interest. I guess some women are more persistent than others.

"Hey Amin, you look nice."

He poured himself some orange juice. "I thought we were meeting at the warehouse?"

"I don't trust talking there. I think we're being tapped."

We had issues in the past with the Feds putting secret surveillance in two of our buildings. I located them quickly but ended up losing a really great worker.

"Talik, what's going on with Preston?"

"He's on board but under one condition."

Amin's brows furrowed. "Nah, we are not starting that shit."

"No, cuz, it's not what you think. He just wants to work alone on his runs. He said another person would slow him down."

"How many runs have he done prior?" I asked.

"Over 2,000...and that's including overseas."

"Are his plates clean?"

"Absolutely. He has about six different cars that he uses. He is one of the best transporters in the country."

Talik was proud to talk about his friend. From my understanding, after high school, they lost touch but reunited at a mutual friend's birthday party.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"What the fuck?" Talik got up and pulled his weapon.

I looked out the side window...it was Swatch.

"Yo, what's going on?" Talik asked once the door was open.

Swatch looked panicked.

"There's about five trucks at the warehouse right now. They are loading up for shipment."