𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻

TIKTOK

this is just gonna be filled with a bunch of stuff

babycowboylove: gettin readyyyyyyyy

nessa sets up her phone on her dresser and hits record.

"so guys, i just got dressed in my costume for the halloween party that is happening to night, parker is taking nori and nirvana trick-or-treating so jaden and i have time alone and to go have fun." nessa smiles putting two thumbs up.

"im not doing like a wild look i just put on my foundation and mascara but im trying to do an angel wing for my eyes in silver which im really scared about because ive never done anything like this before." nessa explains getting her silver eyeshadow and small brush.

she tries her best on it.

"okay this is how it turned out." nessa says and shows the camera. "i tried and i think i did pretty good to be honest." nessa puts her eyeshadow up.

their outfits

it skips to jaden sitting in nessa's chair

"okay so im now putting jadens contacts in for him so." nessa gets the eye contact holder. "its a really like blue light light light light blue and he got mad at me because i said i liked them better than his regular blue eyes." she explains putting the eye contacts in carefully.

"im just obsessed with them because look." she turns his head carefully. "they look so good." she adds. jaden puts his forehead on her stomach and nessa rubs the back of his head.

stops filming

nessaabarrett: we both look hot asf

they start recording

"i eat my dinner in my bathtub then i go to sex clubs." nessa grabs jadens tie pulling him closer where their face to face.

"watching freaky people getting it on." she lips syncs making jaden smile.

"it doesn't make me nervous if anything i'm restless." jaden kisses her and she kisses back having a 5 second make out sesh on camera.

jadenhossler: onlyfans post out now 🥵👅🤭😫

"somethin different about u." nessa lip syncs to the camera.

"love it when he hit and smack too." she bites her lip and smiles.

"baby, let me lick on ur tattoos." she puts her hand on jadens chest making him smile and bite his lip.

"that's true that i like PDA, take it to a seedy place
suck a little dick in the bathroom." she winks

"who that man with the big strong hands
on her ass in the club with the paps? baby, that's u." he smacks her butt.

END OF TIKTOK

nessa's pov

so today i have to perform for my concert for Halloween (ill separate the concert one from this one)

parker just came to pick nori and nirvana up to go trick or treating and this is nirvanas first one. she is now 1 her birthday is halloween so we celebrate it the day before.

we are going to charlis halloween party after the concert then my bestie breckies. i just recently started talking to her so im excited to hang out with her.

then we are coming home, ordering some food, changing in clothes, and watching the new five nights at fredys movie. jaden has been waiting for the movie since the trailer was released.

before we left we just finished editing and posting our new onlyfans picture. we are thinking about doing videos but idk.

im dressed as an angel and jaden is dressed as a sailor who is possessed.

-10:45pm-

we go to charli and landons house for the party.

"hi guys, im happy u guys could make it." charli smiles and hugs nessa. "hii." i hug back smile. she then gives jaden a hug then the same with landon.

we didn't have too much to drink because we already knew the other party is gonna me fucked up as shit. thats why we are probably gonna have to call an uber and im a light weight soooo.

after 3 hours we tell everyone bye and help charli clean up.

-11:56pm-

we then drive to breckies party her friend is having that she invited us to.

3rd person

"oh my god my favorite." breckie smiles and hugs nessa. "hi." nessa smiles hugging back.

"so the drinks just got here and the dj is about to play some music." breckie tells her. "cant wait." nessa says smiling.

50 minutes into the party everyone is pouring drinks into each others mouth. nessa and breckie fully makeout while other people and even jaden was recording.

they both knew they were drunk as fuck so they didn't mind.

breckie and nessa both take a drink then kiss each other. they both shout smiling and they are just having fun while dancing.

-2:32am-

the uber just dropped nessa and jaden off. they are sobered up a little they are just still kinda drunk. they decided to order mexican and milkshakes while they watch the movie.

their food gets there. they put it on plates and goes upstairs to change in a hoodie and sweatpants (both of them)

they go to their movie theater tv and turn on the movie while eating