𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

bree starts the camera

"what's up bitches today we are talking about pregnancy cravings." nessa starts the video.

nessa looks up at bree "i sounded so mean." nessa laughs and it does the little name intro thing.

"so im gonna be talking about food i ate when i was pregnant with nori and im gonna say if i still like them or if i don't and it was just a thing bc i was pregnant." nessa explains.

"so the first one was mexcian food." nessa reads off her phone.

"i still like it but it isn't as good as when i was pregnant like it's fine but i remember being in love with mexican food." nessa shrugs.

"okay so the next one is pickles with peanut butter." nessa says.

"i would literally eat that shit every day i would literally ask bree or jaden to bring me pickles and peanut butter at like 2 in the morning." nessa explains.

"do i still love it tho?" nessa questions. "no." nessa answers. "its disgusting but that was like my favorite pregnancy craving.

"whole lemon" nessa reads off. "i don't know why i ate that i just tried it before this video and i wouldn't my eyes were watering." nessa explains.

"i used to eat that bitch like an apple." nessa giggles a bit.

"grapes with soy sauce."

"i've been eating that since i was a kid it was my favorite thing to eat and it was so good." nessa says.

"i know it sounds weird but i swear it's good or at least to me it's good and its my favorite snack still." nessa explains.

"sour gummys with cucumber." nessa says. "i mean like when the cucumber is cooked and it's like the juicy sour gummys it's pretty good but just eating that and a raw cucumber its gross not gonna lie." nessa smiles.

"strawberry cake pop."

"now i absolutely hate cake pops like seriously its not good and jaden always makes fun of me for it its like i hate the texture its just weird but when i was pregnant i would eat that shit everytime i went to starbucks." nessa explains.

"starbucks sandwiches."

"i get that every single time i go to starbucks like some time of sandwich they are all good and i can live off of it forever."

"coffee ice cream." nessa says.

"listen i would always eat that as a kid like i remember going to my grandma's and we would just eat the whole thing together like it was amazing and i couldn't tell my parents because i wasn't aloud to eat that much ice cream as a kid because i would get hyper easily and it was just so good." nessa tells the story.

" jaden, nori, and me are literally going grocery shopping and that will maybe be the next life is ness episode." nessa reveals.

"but yeah those were my pregnant cravings and if u guys been pregnant please comment urs and ill try them." nessa smiles.

"byeee." nessa ends the video.