𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭

nessa

"nori eat please." i keep trying to feed her baby food but she keep resisting.

she wants breast milk but she's 2 now i'm still trying to ease her off of it. jaden is at the studio so i'm home alone with nori. she won't listen to me.

after 5 seconds of trying to feed her she knocks over the baby food and it spills on the ground while she is screaming crying for her life. i'm im so stressed out. she's driving me insane right now. she wouldn't lay down for her nap and she won't go to bed. i wish jaden was here but i do need to learn how to do this alone for once.

she's tiring me out. she's running through the house trying to pull my shirt down while crying. i don't know what to do.

i hear my phone ring and i pick up nori. i go back to the kitchen. i grab my phone and hit answer.

"hi." i say while rocking nori. "hey chicky what are u up to?" jaden asks me.

"n-nothing." i sneezes.

"how do u feel right now?" jaden asks me. again. "stressed out, tired, and sick." i answer. "do u want me to come home?" jaden asks. "n-no." i sneeze again.

"i'll be there in a second." jaden gets up and hangs up.

i sigh and put nori in her crib.

"MAMA." she screams on the top of her lungs. "i can't hold u every second i'm sick okay i don't want to get u sick." i try to explain to her but she just didn't listen.

i roll my eyes and 5 minutes later i hear the door. it's jaden. finally. i fall into his arms wrapping them around him. he then wraps his arms around me hugging me. he can tell i was tired so he picks me up and takes me to my room.

"hey u lay down okay i will make u some soup." he says sitting me on the bed.

"but what about nori." i ask sitting back up. "i'll take care of her baby u just need to lay down." jaden tells me.

i nod and lay back down. i watch him leave me room. i heard crying for a bit then it stopped. he must've put nori to sleep. how? i've been trying that all day.

i then head footsteps coming up to my door and my door opens. its jaden holding a small bowel filled with soup.

he sits it next to my night stand and kisses my head. i smile softly.

"thank u." i say looking up at him. "it's my pleasure." he kisses me.

"is there anything else u need?" he asks. "u." i hold out my arms making a baby face.

he smiles and hugs me tightly which i love so i hug him back. he lays down next to me and turns on my favorite horror movie.

i eat a little soup then i lay my head on his chest resting it.

i end up falling asleep.