𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐬

nessa's pov
oh my god. i just got a call from kim kardashian to model for her new skims collection coming out on april 27th. this is the first model job i have ever gotten. i am so excited. i go there around 7pm and right now it's 8am. i am so so so excited. i absolutely love all her skims clothing and i have every piece. it's also unbelievable because i've been watching the kardashian show since i was little and i got a call from the. kim kardashian. i am literally screaming. i've always wanted to be a model ever since i was a little kid. this is a big dream of mine. i've never gotten this big opportunity to model. kim sent me a few pieces from the collection for FREE. just to see how i feel with it on. she only sent me the ones i will be modeling in and i'll be able to keep it. jaden texted me 10 minutes ago saying he was getting in the shower and on his way here. so i just decided to get dressed in something simple. he should be here in 5 minutes so i went ahead and did a little of my make up and my hair

nessa's outfit

still nessa's povi try to eat a little something

still nessa's pov
i try to eat a little something. like a protein bar or something. i drink like 2 cups of water and i put the dogs out on the balcony for fresh air. lately idk why but i've been thinking about how greatful i am to have someone like jaden in my life. he just helps me a lot i feel like. it's just life has been hard for the both of us. and he's been there.  i just don't understand how god could give ME such an amazing human. it's just impossible to get this lucky. i wish people understand what happens and what he does to help me in every way possible. i just wanna be honest and beside him for the rest of my life. its unbelievable.b it's rare. i'm not calling anyone out but i think jaden is one of the best relationships i have had. while i'm being honest and everything i am just so pissed at josh. because i just don't understand how he could forgive me and jaden. we both loved each other and decided to be together. jaden deserves none of this from josh. it just it makes me so mad because it takes 2 people to make a decision on being a couple. and josh just to forgive me and not jaden. only because josh wanted to get jaden back and sleep with me. no. we didn't. I left as soon as he tried to kiss me. that's why i unfollowed him again. josh will always be my first love. but not my true love. i want to be friends with him and he's done so much for me in the past. and i am grateful for the memories we had. but to come for someone i love and not me it just it makes me mad. i didn't make a mistake tho. while i was home josh was at party kissing girls and everything. i kissed jaden. and not for one second i didn't regret that. i just wish people could've been there. i experienced a lot at such a young age. i fell in love at such a young age. jaden and i didn't fall in love with each other over la di die. it was because we were both in toxic relationships. we didn't date right away. we just moved in together and we slept in different rooms. its tho to wake up everyday with this knot in my stomach. anyways let's get over this depressing topic.
i hear the doorbell ring and i got to open the door to see the love of my life. wearing no shirt, black boxers, with jeans half down his thighs.
end of pov

jaden's outfit

jaden walks into the house and nessa closes the door

"hi." jaden pecks her on the lips. "hii." nessa smiles. "so there's something u want to tell me?" jaden asks. "yes." nessa replies.

"so kim kardashian just called me and she said she wanted me to model for skims." nessa explains.

"oh my god that's amazing." jaden hugs her." "im so proud of u." jaden smiles. "thank u." nessa smiles hugging back.

"i love u beautiful." jaden smiles. "i love u too." nessa says back.

picks her up and hugs her. nessa giggles.

nessa's pov
it's time for me to go!!! i'm so excited. jaden is at dinner with parker rn. i get in my car and put in the location kim went me to the warehouse. my car drives there. about 20 minutes later i show up and find a place to park. i can't believe this is actually happening. i can't wait. AHHHH. i walk into the building going where she told me then i find a whole spot with backgrounds. they put me in the dressing room to change. as soon as i change they tell me where to go and start taking pictures. this was such a fun and amazing experience for me. my first model job. it's unreal. i could've never seen me here 4 years ago. its unbelievable how far i've come.
end of pov