𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬-𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬

again, none of this is real ofc i don't know the real meaning of this song or what she means by the lyrics.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"hi guys it's nessa barrett and here is the meaning of a song off my album decay american." nessa smiles.

"so i wrote this song about the love of my life jaden we had a beautiful little girl and we are still dealing with struggles but we both love each other to death." nessa explains.

"so it's me and u against the world and we will make it out alive cause everyone wants to sink their teeth and stop our breathing i, i know we like to hurt each other just to see if we can cry  but i will never fucking leave u  cross my heart and hope to die." nessa sings.

"it's me and jaden against the world at the end of every night people don't like that we are in a relationship but not only fans but our ex friends and they try to damage our relationship by starting rumors or drama and we make each other cry we do fight sometimes when we are in our episodes we just scream and yell at each other and we both cry in the end because we think that we are hurting each other during that time bree does take care of nori bree is like her second mom which is amazing because they are best friends in every way." nessa smiles explaining.

"jaden and i have been through hell and back but together we were there for each other no matter what was happening." nessa says.

"i will say this tho because for all the people saying we have a perfect relationship we don't we really don't we fight, we cry, and hurt each other mentally but i will always love jaden and he will always lov me." nessa smiles.

"they say there's no chance in hell  that this is gonna last" nessa sings the pre-chorus.

"people don't think we are going to last because of what happened the last time but looky now we have a kid and we are getting married soon dropping the date soon on my instagram so stay tuned." nessa explains.

"but i'll still love u even after we decay
when our bodies start to wither and there's bugs inside our brains  and i'll still want u when we're six feet in the ground when our bones are cold and rotten promise I'll still be around." nessa sings.

"after jaden and i die i will still love him endlessly and that will never change when we are six feet under ground there's bugs crawling all over us and our bones start to slowly fate away i will be next to him through all of it and still love him." nessa explains.

"i feel like love is something that u think u deserve so u find someone to watch that love u feel about yourself or how u give to the other person." nessa says.

"don't fall in love fast because i fell in love when i was 16 and that ended terribly and i was so desperate on having somebody to call mine because everyone else had one i would stay with someone that doesn't make me happy or treats me badly because i was so desperate of getting love like everyone else." nessa also explains.

"they're telling us our future is a dead end but fuck it I'll be ur corpse bride
they're not invited to the wedding and cheers to all the tears that you'll be shredding a funerals the only party they won't use our names to get in." nessa sings the second verse.

"i'm officially being a corpse bride well kinda." nessa laughs a little.

"to everyone that didn't think we would last u are not invited to the wedding at all but when we do die we won't have a say on u showing up." nessa explains.

"thank u guys for watching and remember don't fall in love quickly i swear i know it sounds cringe but please listen to it." nessa smiles.

"i will be getting married #### ##." nessa jokes and they bleep it out.

"i felt like that was so mean i'm so sorry." nessa makes her little baby eyes and sorry eyes.