𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲

nessa

so today we are gonna be taking nori swimming for the first time. she's been wanting to go since she was 2 but i was scared and didn't want her to drown but now she's 4. jaden and i rented out a private pool for nori's first time so she doesn't get overwhelmed or get knocked over. we all get dressed well jaden and i do nori kept in begging to wear her bathing suit out to lunch. so for lunch we are just going to starbucks bc that's nori's favorite place right now and we go there everyday. so we get dressed i just put on my bathing suit with a cover up and jaden just puts a long shirt on while wearing his bathing suit bottoms. it's currently like 102 degrees and it's so freaking hot i could die. but it's the perfect time to go to the pool.

so i put my favorite up on and grab my vape.

the cover up

i go downstairs and jaden is driving so it's my turn to get nori in her car seat

i go downstairs and jaden is driving so it's my turn to get nori in her car seat. i get in the passenger seat and we play nori's favorite song and it's literally called "favorite song"

we drive to starbucks and we decide to go in this time. jaden orders all of our food while i find a seat. i'm just gonna have nori sit in my lap since we won't be here long.

jaden then brings the food over and sets it on the table.

nori's order