𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

it's around 4am and nessa and jaden are walking back to there car until paparazzi stops them.

"hey guys hows it going?" flecher asks. "its going good." they both say nicely smiling.

"so i saw sabs podcast is it really that easy to let someone else watch ur baby?" flecher asks being in thr wrong.

"hey man-" jaden goes to say and then nessa puts her hand on his chest to stop him.

"no its not." nessa answers. "then why do u do it?" flecher also asks. "because i don't think she deserves to be around the bad things that happen to me and she shouldn't see it." nessa replies. "in the end it is our kid and no one else's." nessa says getting into the car and so does jaden.

they paparazzi records them as they drive away.

"i hate when people bring that up." nessa says putting her knees to her chest. "i know baby im sorry." jaden says putting his hand on hers. "i wish people just understood and that we are not doing it because we want her away its unfair." nessa looks out the window.

jaden glances at her and sighs.

"hey what if we go get ice cream from dairy queen?" jaden asks trying to cheer nessa up which it works. "yes." nessa looks at him with a smile.

jaden drives to dairy queen and they order one small coffee blizzard and another small red velvet cake blizzard. they park in a park while eating it before going home.

"do u think what we are doing is wrong, u kow for nori?" nessa asks looking up at jaden.

"i think its a good thing to do it so we could become better parents and so she doesn't u know see us like how bad we get but i don't think it means we don't love her it works parker and bree agreed on doing it whenever and we still call her 10 times a day and she's still happy." jaden explains.

nessa lays the side of her head on the seat looking at him. "i love u." nessa says. "i love u too and i always will." jaden smiles and kisses her head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

this is just a quick story to explain that im not trying to make nessa and jaden seem like terrible parents. this is to show reality. when u don't plan a pregnancy but it happens even tho u can't take care of yourself.

but i feel like nori is helping them develop and prove that its okay for them and even tho noris young she understands.