𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞

nessa

so today jaden is taking me and nori to go see the new barbie movie. there is also a surprise for nori. she has been a big fan of justins music and hailey. then another big surprise but that's gonna be forever

(if i spell their names wrong im sorry)

so they are gonna meet us there. justin rented out the theater for all of us and im also so excited. we are only wearing pink so i dress nori in a pink dress with barbie on the side of it. then i put on a pink and black crop top with half black and half pink shorts, matching the shirt. jaden is wearing a pink hoodie with jeans.

we are about to leave the movie starts at 10 and it is 9:30.

"mama lets go let's go lets go." she says bossing me around with an attitude. god shes just like me. "im coming im coming." i say going to her.

she grabs my hand taking me downstairs seeing jaden by the front door.

"hi." i smile and kiss him. "hey." he smiles back.

"gross. lets go let's go." she tells us pushing us out the door.

we laugh and get her in the car. we drive to the movie theater. we only see one car which is hailey and justin. we walk inside and they pop out from the sides to surprise nori.

her jaw just drops not saying anything or not moving. we all laugh.

"hi mr juswin and mrs hawley." nori waves. "hi oh my god she really is cute." hailey saying looking down at her.

we all go into the movie and there's a mini food court and candy station with drinks. the seats are pink and black and had where u can recline and having covers. we sit down in the best spot which is the 3rd row up.

nori looks at the door hearing it open. we all know who it is but she doesn't. they come down the little thing u walk down to get in.

its ryan gosling and margot robbie.

"barbie and ken!" nori shouts. "hi." margot tells her. both smile. "whats up little barbie." ryan says. "we have a surprise for u." margot reaches into her bag pulling out a barbie color book with color pencils.

"woah." nori looks at them and takes them.

we all sit down and the movie starts.

the movie ends and nori loves it so did everyone else. we all go back to the main room saying bye to margot and ryan and thanking for joining us

they both hug nori she she was speechless. margot and ryan leaves.

we walk outside also saying goodbye to each other

"see ya man." jaden hugs justin. "see u soon." justin hugs back. i say going goodbye to hailey and justin and so does nori.

(ik this is short but its only bc I haven't posted in awhile)