𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻

nessa

so jaden and my friends are taking me out tonight bc of music and taking care of the kids. im happy jaden gets a break too. im getting dressed for the night and treva just picked up the kids because she wants to spend time with them and i needed a babysitter. im lucky to have her around and wanting to help.

i finish doing my makeup and getting dressed. im wearing a full jean on outfit. i then straighten my hair. i just got it done yesterday. extensions and its blonder.

im so happy im 21 so now i don't need to use my fake ID. shhh. im a legal age to drink. finally. i've been using the same fake ID since 17. im fully done getting dressed

nessa and jadens the look

jaden then got done getting dressed

jaden then got done getting dressed. wearing a black sweater and giant shorts. he looks so fine. we are going to a club and then a concert to meet up with more friends.

right now its just justin, bree, parker, sabrina, anna, emma, sage, vinnie, jack, gabi, colson, sophie, larray, kouvr, alex, tabitha, micheal, charli, josh, dixie, bryce hall, darla claire, and rachel.

im happy to have more couples join us and happy i coulr invite all my friends.

the couples (just so ur not confused)
sage and bree
anna and sophie
charli and dixie
bryce hall and rachel
gabi and colson
kouvr and alex
tabitha and michael
charli and vinnie
me and jaden
darla and parker

jaden said he got a big enough limo for everybody. i already know there's gonna be paparazzi video so i minds as well tell that charli and vinnie together, colson and gabi are together, bree and sage together, bryce and rachel together, and darla and parker are together.

everyone gets here and we say hi. its around 10pm and we aren't going to the club until 11 then we are going to the concert at 1am then going out for dinner at 2:30am. treva is gonna keep the kids until sunday and its now froday. i already know im gonna have a giant hang over and i have to work on music and tour thats coming up.

the limo gets there and everyone is making tiktoks and having a couple a drink and having a good time.

(i will be post the tiktoks and instagram stories everybody made later on)

music is playing and im a little drunk. im just now dancing on jadens lap basically giving him a lap dance. he puts his hands on my waist and i still get butterflies when he does that. i kiss him.

we then get to the club going into VIP. i drank 3 bottles of wine with jaden, and a couple of shots of vodka soda. i know im going to be feeling it tomorrow but hey im here to have run.

we all have a good time , dancing, and just enjoying the night. we are now on our way to the concert. its just like a night festival with different types of singers.

the people that are performing are sabrina carpter, olivia rodrgo, asap rocky, abd doja cat. they are performing a few songs each.

we get in and the first on is olivia shes performing get him back and the grudge. not gonna like i love her new album. the sabrina comes on performing feather and nonsense, then doja is performing demons and paint the town red which is my favorite right now, and then asap rocky is playing party girl.

its now time for dinner and we all eat dinner then we drop everybody at home on our way back to the house.

then jaden and i change passing out in bed.