𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕

nessa's pov
so i got to spend the last 2 days of tour. i'm so happy to have seen him living his dream. but today jaden and i are telling our friends about us. i think it's just time so we don't have to sneak around. for the public like social media they will just find out. we are not going to act like it's a big deal no matter what. i am at home and jaden is flying back from tour. we are thinking on having everyone here. idk right now. but he lands in 5 hours. so while i wait im filming the "american jesus" music video.
i am honestly really really excited but also nervous. i did write this when i was with harley but i didn't write it for him. i was just in a different mind set at the time.
end of pov

it's been about 6 hours and they all decided to meet at jaden's instead. nessa drive to jaden's house so she could be the first ones there. they texted and called all their other friends to meet them at his address. nessa is now pasting back and forth nervously.

"hey." jaden grabs her waist softly. "everything is going to be okay i promise no one is going to judge or anything okay." jaden tells her and nessa nods. "i love u." jaden kisses her. "i love u too." nessa kisses back.

they hear cars and assume it's their friends. then they heard the door open and people walking in the house. all their friends pause and freeze's seeing them together.

"hi." nessa says softly. "hey?" everyone says confused.

"so we have something to tell u." jaden says. "is everything okay?" bree asks nessa. nessa nods.

"we are back together." jaden says. "what?!?" everyone says in shock. "yes, yes we are." nessa also tells them.

"uhh surprise." nessa and jaden both say.

after like 5 minutes of silence they actually sit down and talk.

"when did this happen?" parker asks. "u broke up with stas?" justin also asks. "why didn't u tell me?" bree asks nessa. "this is such a big deal why didn't u tell us about this?" sage asks. "yeah." evan agrees.

nessa starts getting overwhelmed with all the questions thrown in her face so she starts bouncing her leg. jaden notices and puts his hand on her leg to help her stop.

"it happened 4 days ago we started talking again a month ago yes i broke up with stas because she took advantage of me she didn't we didn't want to tell anybody because it was just starting up again and we were scared i know this is a big deal and we should of told u." jaden answers all the questions.

"i am sorry for not telling u guys but i didn't know what to do at the time when we started talking the reason i am back with him is because he helps me and makes me feel safe." nessa explains.

"so the other question is who is american jesus about?" parker asks.

"american jesus is about jaden and always has been i wrote it a week before harley and i met which we weren't really in a relationship until week 3 i was talking to harley yes but i didn't write the song about him." nessa also explains.

"oh that makes so much sense now." bree adds.

"how do u know this is going to last again?" parker asks.

"we don't and do we think this is a good idea no i do not but she has made me feel like i can be me and not be a false person to someone else like stas." jaden explains.

"i just still can't believe this is happening again like i'm in complete shock." parker asks.

"i know i'm sorry." nessa apologies.

parker gets up and hugs both of them.

"my babies are back together." parker says hugging them. they both hug back.

"i love u." parker kisses both of their cheeks. "we love u too." nessa smiles.

"i wish we got told sooner tho." bree says. "i know i know i know this is my fault I didn't wanna tell anyone and i'm sorry to everyone." nessa says.

"i do love u guys." nessa tells them. "we love u too." they all say back.