𝒔𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈:𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

it starts off with nessa walking out of the house with a energy drink. cooper throws the skateboard near her but not hitting her.

"ur skateboarding fucking sucks." quinton yells. "i don't suck." nessa stands on the skateboard

jaden comes out and sits on the sidewalk Infront of the door watching her.

"alright ur going to learn how to shove it." cooper starts off. "okay." nessa says. 

"this is what it is." cooper shows her.

"are u joking me that?" nessa asks looking at cooper. nessa steps on the skateboard. "wait hold on dumbass." cooper says.

"put ur foot on her and then kick under." cooper tells her. "i suck at teaching." cooper says into the camera.

nessa steps onto the skateboard and holds onto cooper moving her feet on the skateboard and she fall onto the ground. she laughs and covers her face rolling onto her stomach.

cooper puts his toes under the skateboard and licks up.

"teach her that one." quinton suggested. "why didn't we start with that one?" bree asks. "u got this." bree hypes her up.

"i do got this in the bag." nessa puts her toes under the skateboard.

she holds onto cooper and kicks the skateboard up and she lands it.

"she's a skater." bree smiles. "i'm a skater." nessa smiles.

"now back to the first trick." bree says. 

nessa tries it again and fails.

"cancel her." cooper looks into the camera.

"really dude im already canceled." nessa says.

"I'm not being scared i just need something to hold on so i don't break my face." nessa tells them.

"u don't u won't." cooper says.

nessa tries again and kinda does it.

"dude what you did it u almost did it." cooper smiles and nessa laughs.

"u see that shit im a good teacher." cooper smiles into the camera.

nessa steps back into the skateboard looking down.

"oh now i can't see anything because of my hair." nessa says looking down at the ground.

nessa tries it several times and does it again.

"oh my god it's not that fucking hard." cooper does it and fails. "wow." bree and everyone laughs.