𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛

it's around 6:30 and they go to the ellen show. jaden finishes getting ready and goes to nessa's kinda backstage room and they are doing her makeup while she's on the phone scrolling through tiktok.

"hey." jaden says pecks her on the lips. "hi." nessa smiles. "are u ready?" jaden asks sitting on the couch. nessa takes a breath. "ready as i ever will be." nessa answers. "u are going to do amazing we are going to do amazing." aden looks in the mirror as she does.

nessa smiles and kisses her cheek.

"a few more." jaden says.

nessa smiles and kisses all over his face.

"baby u have lipstick on ur face." nessa
giggles. "oh well at least it's yours." jaden smiles. "u are so corny it's adorable." nessa smiles.

"i know." jaden smiles and kisses her one more time. "i love u chicky." nessa says. "i love u too." jaden says back.

they do rehearsals for the performance and then it's around 7:46 and they are about to go on. they take a mirror picture of him kissing nessa's head.

they perform

the performance

when they get backstage nessa jumps in his arms and jaden kisses her.

"see i told u you would do amazing." jaden smiles. nessa smiles and hugs him. "are u ready to go home?" jaden asks and nessa nods in response.

they get their stuff they brought and change clothes and they go home. by the time they get home their performance is on youtube. they sit down on the couch and watches it.

right after they are done watching their performance cooper calls nessa and they answer.

"bro u guys did fucking amazing i just watched it." cooper tells them. "thank u coop." nessa smiles. "we appreciate it." jaden smiles also. "anyways i'm about to hang out with sab." cooper says. "okay bye love u." nessa tells him.

they hang up.