𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐕𝐋𝐎𝐆

jaden and nessa are in the car.

"hi guys so its umm 5am and we just left the house." nessa says laying down in the seat in a sleepy voice.

"on the way to the hospital for surgery and the doctors said this bitch can take up to 12 hours and i do not have time for that, we have to go to paris in 2 days for fashion week and i still have to find a babysitter for nori and nirvana and i just have a lot to do and i know im gonna be tired as fuck after." nessa explains.

"i told u i would get all that figured out." jaden says while driving. "well u just got out of ##### and i dont want u to get all stressed out." nessa looks up at him. "baby its gonna be okay i promise." he puts his hand on her thigh.

"anyways i love guys and we will pick back up when we get to the hospital." nessa says and stops recording.

5:26 and they get to the hospital.

nessa is now in the emergency room laying in the bed. jaden starts recording sitting the camera on the bed so both of them are in the frame

nessa does a little peac sign. the doctor is now talking to nessa.

jaden rubs the top of nessa's head softly kissing her head. the doctor leaves. jaden kisses nessa's lips softly repeatedly.

they turn on a movie on the computer and the doctor told nessa to eat before surgery. jaden made her alfredo.

6:26

"okay nessa just got put to sleep." jaden shows the camera. "i have some things for me to eat, my studio stuff, computer, headphones to watch movies and my phone so i can call nori and nirvana whenever they wake up so yeah, this is gonna be a long process but at least chicky will feel better, love u guys." jaden explains.

he makes a short speedy montage of him just doing stuff.

10:57am

hes on the phone with nori and nirvana

"mommys gonna see this what do u guys wanna say?" jaden asks them.

"love u mommy." nori says loudly smiling. "mama." is all nirvana can say which meaning shes saying i love u.

"daddy love u guys have fun at parkers okay." jaden says and hangs up.

2:12pm

"ness just got out of surgery and is about to wake up, i got everything packed and already to the car so i can help ness walk bc the doctor said she's gonna be veru very tired, im gonna pick up the girls at 10am tomorrow, and clean the house while nessa rests then we will be on a plane to pariy." jaden explains.

"and Q said he is gonna babysit nori and nirvana so we have that figured out." jaden adds.

2:27

nessa wakes up and jaden helps her get to the car. he had the seat leaned back with a cover covering it with another cover and pillows while the screen in the car is playing a movie.

he helps her in and buckle's her. kisses her and shuts the door. jaden gets in the car.

"i love u." nessa says. "i love u too baby." he kisses her head one more time and starts driving.

4:30am

"so ness is laying in bed watching scream and she wants some food so i made her crackers and cream cheese with a bowl of fruit and a cup of her favorite flavored water, so im gonna bring it to her now."  jaden says to the camera

he takes the plate to the bedroom.

"baby." he opens the door. "hii." nessa smiles. he smiles and gives her the plate. "thank u." she kisses him softly and sits up.

he puts the water on the table next to her.

"hey did u get-" nessa begins to say. "the suit cases packed, yes i did." jaden smiles and kisses her cheek. "i just want u to rest today i have everything figured out." he kisses her head.