X - Camila's POV

I fluttered my eyes open to an unfamiliar surrounding. "Where am I?" I ask no one in particular as I took in my surroundings all white walls I flinched at the sudden voice "Hi, you're finally awake. How are you feeling?" A small woman entered the room smiling at me. She's wearing a scrub so I'm assuming she's a nurse or something. "My head is pounding" I groaned as I close my eyes. I'm starting to get dizzy. "Hmmm" she hummed "Do you want some water?" She asks while I just barely nods my head. "what happened?" I ask. While taking a sip of the water. "You don't remember anything?" She asks me back while writing on her clipboard. "I'm not going to ask if I do remember, Am I?" I snap at her "I'm sorry.. I'm just very confused right now" I apologize quickly. "It's ok. It's my fault, by the way I'm ally" she smiles what a sunshine. "So, what happened?" I ask her again. "You collapsed on your graduation day, that's what the girl told as when she brought you here" she said as I stare at her confused. "What can you remember?" She asks me. "Uhmmm." I tried to think but it just making my head hurts more then it hit me. "Where's Lauren?" I ask her. "Lauren? Owww.. yeah.. She left after she brought you here says that she will call your parents. Haven't seen her then". What? Just like that? She just left me here? That's so not lauren.. "You're kidding right?" I laugh at her. "Where's she?" I ask again. She looked at me confused "I don't know. That's the last time I saw her" I can't believe what she's saying right now where's Lauren? She's not just gonna leave me here. Then I grasped my head. It starts to hurt so much. "I'm gonna call the doctor" ally said before disappearing behind the closed door.

I fluttered my eyes open feeling somewhat ok this time. I saw my parents talking to the doctor. "Mom" I called. She quickly turn her head and walks towards me. "Hola mija, how are you feeling?" She asks me while caressing my cheeks "I'm ok mom, can we go home?" I tell her, getting bored of the white walls. "We're just gonna ask the doctor and see what we can do ok?" She assured me. The doctor step closer to me and ask a couple of questions. "That's a good sign that you start remembering things from your past camila" He smiled. "I suggest that you take it slow and not force yourself too much ok? Since the accident that's the first thing that happens right? The first that you remembered in the past?" He asks. I nod my head "ok then just take it slow and get some rest you can go home after completing your discharge paper" We thank him before he left the room.

Arriving at my parents house. I kept asking them where Lauren is but they always answer me with "I'm sorry mija, we don't know" I also tried calling her several times but her cellphone was turned off. I laid on my bed thinking what have I just done. I can't believe that I know her from high school the badass player Lauren who sleeps around with girls that's a different Lauren who's my best friend since freshman year. How can she not tell me anything. Is she taking a revenge on what I have done to her in the past? That cannot be. My Lauren is just so perfect but where is she now? Maybe she's making fun of me right now that I finally fall for her trap this time. I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheeks....

Flashback......
Sophomore year high school...

As I am getting my textbook from my locker I caught a glimpse of Lauren from the reflection on the mirror. Rolling my eyes. I shut my locker door. I got startled to come face to face with the one and only Lauren herself smirking at me. I stumbled backwards. She giggled "Hi" she said smiling. Oh god! I can now totally understand every girl that swoon over her if this is what it feels like to be in the receiving end of that smile.. her gorgeous emerald eyes...her intoxicating scent... and before I knew it.. I'm falling face first to her trap... I'm becoming one of the girls who falls the second she laid her eyes on you... she giggled again and that sobered me up. I shake my head I cannot be one of them. "Are.. are you talking to me?" I face palmed myself good start stuttering that'll just boost her ego. I groaned. "Yes, I'm talking to you. Who else? Are you seeing someone that I don't?" She ask smirking. God! Even her raspy voice.. "shut up! What do want?" I snap at her. "Jeez, relax I just want to talk that's all" she said raising both of her hands as a sign of surrender. I rolled my eyes "we're talking... what now?" I ask crossing my arms. "Hmmm. Feisty. I like it" she said.. "will you cut the bullshit and tell me why in the first place you're talking to me?" She cleared her throat and scratched the back of her neck as if she's nervous. "You're wasting my time" I blurted out before turning around but she grab my arm "wait" she said. I face her again before removing her hand on me. "Sorry" she apologize "I just.. hmmm...I just want to tell you that... that your beautiful" she said blushing. Did I hear her right? She called be beautiful. "Thanks! You probably said that to all of your victims and I will not fall for that! Not now and not ever." I said to her. She just stared at me dumbfounded "That's..right.." she said and I rolled my eyes "but... for you it's different... ok? I mean it" she continued looking directly in my eyes. Oh god! Your not gonna fall for those eyes! Get yourself a grip camila. I reminded myself. "Yeah, right! Keep it up! Bye!" I turned around again taking a couple of steps before I heard her again "I like you" she blurted out and I froze. She likes me? Like.. like me? She came in-front of me searching for an answer. "You like me?" I repeated. "Yes" she answered without hesitation. No this can't be real. "Am I a joke to you!?" I snap at her! "What?" She ask confused. "I am not interested in you! Ok! So drop your act!" I snap at her walking away this time....

Since then, Lauren never tries to approach me again and the girls she went with multiplies. I don't want to admit that I got jealous every time I saw her with every girl. Although I caught her staring at me from time to time from a distance. What's her deal? Is she trying to make me jealous by flaunting every girl in my face to tell me that I made the mistake in turning her down. I don't even know anymore... she is that kinda girl who says that she likes you but not even tried to fight for you... what a big joke....such a player...

If I'm hurting then, I'm definitely hurting more now.....

—————
A/n
Another update 😅
Sorry for all the errors..

Sending lots of love 😍
-Nnnnn

BlankOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara