VIIII - Camila's POV

At the end of our Graduation. I run to my best friend Lauren to hug her and congratulate her that we made it but before I made it to her I heard someone called my name so I suddenly stopped and turned around. Rolling my eyes I ask him "What do you want Shawn?" "Look, Camila. I'm so sorry ok. You know that you're the one that I like right? Can we forget what happened and start again? I assure you that's the last time that'll happen again" he says sweetly that make the girls swoon over him but not me! I had too much of him! I rolled my eyes again not believing every single word that left his mouth "You know shawnie boy, that's the millionth time that you said that but guess what? Nothing changed and you kept doing it over and over again and that's the last time that I'll fall for that trap! So, you better quit your crap and accept the fact that we're done and moved on! Bye!" I said to him as I turned around and look for Lauren, when I spotted her, She has her eyes tight closed with her fist clenching her gown from her chest. Concerned kick in as I run towards her. "Hey.. are you ok?" I ask wiping the tears from her cheeks. She opened her eyes and removed my hand from her as she backed away. She says something like "I can't" but I cannot hear her clearly because there's another set of tears that left her eyes. "Hey.. It's okay" I tried to reassure her and grab her hands but she took another step backwards. I'm getting confused "what's wrong, Lauren?" I tried to ask her " You know you can talk to me" I continued to talk as I fear something was wrong and we'll go back from where we started. The avoidance and the way that she wouldn't talk to me. That's her from the 1st day of our freshman year. I panicked as I saw her shook her and took off running. I tried calling her name several times as I tried to catch up on her but she's so fast and my clumsiness didn't help at the situation. It's good that she slowed down and falls to the ground kneeling catching her breath. "Oh god! Don't do that again!" I said breathing heavily. I kneeled in-front of her and grab her chin to look at me. "Lauren, I'm here okay. Please don't run away from me not again not ever" I said pleadingly. She looked up from me and my breath caught up with my throat. "I like you!" She blurted out. My eyes went wide as I took in what she said. Did I heard her right? She like me? As a friend of-course but the way she said it I know that she meant it the other way. My head started to ache as I closed my eyes. Soon flashes of memories keeps playing in my head but before I blocked out I called her name "Oh, Lauren" and that's the last thing I remembered before I completely drop to the floor.

————-
A/n
Ooppps! 🫢 what had just happened? Flashes of memories? What's that suppose to mean? 😅

Sending lots of love 🥰
-Nnnnn