XVIII - Camila's POV

Past moments flashed before my eyes... I can't help but to cry... so I just hugged hailee and let it all out..."I just miss her so much"... "I know cami.." she replied... stroking my back..

I woke up in an empty bedroom... I sat up yawning while rubbing my eyes.. I looked around and notice that this must be hailee's bedroom... posters on the wall.. scattered papers around her desk and even on the floor.. even the choice of paint is so dull... contrast with her personality around me though... with me she's so fun and loud which I love about her... I'm so happy that she has me to be this comfortable with... "Hailzzz.." I call out.. popping my head on the door to find an empty hallway... "Hailzz" I call out again.. "Yes, babe.." she responded popping her head at the end of the hallway.. I just rolled my eyes... "babe, where did you go.. come back to bed with me.. I miss you" I mocked her cringing.. she just laughed and walked back to me... she messes with my hair and put her hands on both side of my waist while she looks me in the eyes.. "hmm. So?" She asks.. I jabbed her stomach that caused her to step backwards.. "Hey! What's that for!" She groaned... "by the way it's the wedding day. So, everyone is busy.. Why don't you take a shower and go get dressed while I'll make us something to eat... Hmmm?" She asks me.. putting her hands on both sides of my waist again... my stomach growled at the thought of food. She just laughed and said "I think that growling sound is the answer!" Then she pushed me towards the bathroom and exited the room..

After getting ready I can't find Hailee in the house.. so, I kept on roaming around.. at the other side of the hallway I can hear someone singing.. So, I get curious and walked that way... "Hailzz.... Is that you?" I called out.. but there's no answer until I reached the door and placed my ear on it to check if the sound is coming from there.. upon checking I reached to open the doorknob.... "Cami.. what are you doing there" Hailee asks me from the end of the hallway... I retract my hand and close the door again... "nothing.. I just heard someone singing in there and I thought it was you.." I replied walking towards her... she looks confused but put her arms in my shoulder and lead me the way to the kitchen.. "That's probably Griff's bestfriend" she's staying there... "oh, she?.. Griff's bestfriend is a girl?" I asks.. "Yeahh, since I can remember.. It's like she's an addition to the family like our sister for how many times and sleepovers she's spending at our house back then.." she shrugged.. that left me curious even more.. "I want to meet her.. are you close to her too?" I asks.. she just shrugged again.. "Yeahh...She's always there for me and I know I can always count on her.... I told you she's like a sister..." she said ruffling my hair.. "what's with all the questions" she continued.. giving me food "this should shut your pretty mouth for a while" she said laughing... "You meanie!" I said while I began eating.. "hmm.. Its delicious.. thank you hailzz" I said resting my head on her shoulder. "No problem buddy" she replied nudging my head upwards with her shoulder that earned her a death glare from me...

The start of the wedding is going well until Camila laid her eyes on the best man/woman of the groom.. Camila can't believe what her eyes are seeing right now.. "this can't be" she whisper yelled to no one her eyes wide open... "hey cami are you ok?.. you look pale..Do you want to sit down?" Hailee asks while gently rubbing her back... She can't process what is going on... and it's too much to take so she excuses herself and went back to the beach house... she spends the whole day laying on the bed staring at the ceiling not bothering that there's a wedding going on outside.... She told Hailee that she's fine and just needed to stay at the house for awhile and let Hailee enjoy herself...

She knew that this gonna happen somehow but not this kind of situation where she finally starts to open up herself again.. not this time where she starts to accept the fact that she's not gonna see her again that she might have to move on and hope for the better.. but no.. everything has to come crashing down again.. her pain has taken a liking to her heart as if it's her home... a tear rolled down her eyes not bothering to wipe it.. why?.... Why can't I be happy for a while? She kept asking herself until she fell asleep....

———-
It took me awhile to update 😅
It's Camila's birthday so I got inspired...

Sending lots of love! 🥰
-Nnnnn