XII - Camila's POV

As soon as my headache subsides. I headed downstairs to grab my keys. I needed to take action! If Lauren wants to hide from me then so be it. Hide for as long as she wants but I will find her!

My first stop will be her apartment. There's no need to knock cause for how many days.. years even...that I've spent my time in here. I definitely know where she keeps her spare key. As soon as I entered her apartment I was shocked to find it wrecked. Shards of glasses everywhere tables and chairs were flipped and it reeks of alcohol. What the hell happened in here? I quickly checks for Lauren. Where are you! Dammit!... after searching the apartment I finally found her laying on her bathroom floor... I rushed towards her...
"Hey!! Laur.. wake up! Wake up please...." I cried... "laur... please! Don't leave me... not like this... pleaseee...." I sobbed...
"I hate to tell you this.. not like this... but... I .... I Like you too ok.....
I really like you!!! Always have been... I liked you then..... I remember it now... even though I can't remember.... I knew then that when I laid my eyes on you.. sitting on your motorcycle first day on our freshman year that there's something pulling me towards you...... I liked you even more when you stopped screwing girl's sophomore year. When we finally grew even more closer after you came to my apartment to apologize and still be my partner... I hate you!!! I hate you!!!! for not giving me the chance to answer you back... dammit!.... Please.. wake up!!!... "what's the point in all these... when I don't have you in life?!".... Please....I tried shaking her..... but she wasn't bulging. "Noo!!!!! Laur... pleaseee...  I tried to felt her pulse... but.... "Laur.... Come on...." I can't help but cry!!! And lay down beside her... No!!!!......this can't be it...

———-
A/n
Sorry I needed to cut this story short...
My sincere apologies...

Sending lots of love! 🥰
-Nnnnn

Just kidding!!! Keep scrolling! ✌🏼
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok... there's a pulse... sighing in relief... I can't help but to cry and lay down beside her...."Fuck! you scared me!" I punched her lightly....

———
A/n
Okk. Another update! 🫶🏻

Sending lots of love! 🥰
-Nnnnn