IV - Camila's POV

It's Wednesday, and I'm eager to meet the lovely goddess with the green eyes! I can't believe I forgot meeting her on the 1st day of the school year, and to top it all, I have all of my subjects with her. How come I missed that!

I kept glancing at her discreetly since I have known that she's in all of my classes. As I stared at her, she got more and more beautiful. "God! I'm so dead! I can't be attracted to her. She seemed troubled to me" and to tell you, I will just get my heart broken in no time. I knew she had already made the decision to despise me without ever getting to know me. So, I'll just bury my developing feelings and just focus on our project and that's it. We will be back in ignoring each other's presence.

As we reach the end of our class for the day, I look at her and tried to approach her but in my defense I don't want to look pathetic. As my experience she doesn't want her so called privacy invaded. I rolled my eyes and just walked outside the classroom and headed to the parking lot to wait for her.

I sat down this time in the bench near her parked motorcycle and began reading because knowing her she will take all her time in arranging her things as if it's the most precious thing on earth.

————
A/n
Ok! You already know what's in Camila's point of view.

Should I continue putting Camila's POV or not?

Sending lots of love! 🥰
-Nnnnn