Chapter 30 : A Shock

Kiara ( Breathing fast ) - Thankk You... Thank youu So muchh.. I am literally shivering right now.. and it really feels that i am on seventh cloud.. Thank you Thank you Everyone... my both the moms and dads Kartik , Kriti and Sidd.. my fanss I love you all to the moon and back..
And once again Thankkk Youuu..

And there was a round of applause..

She came and they were now going to home..

In the car,
Sid was driving Kiara was sitting next to him and Kartik and kriti were sitting behind..

Kriti - Bhabhi I am really very happy for you.. You deserve this..

Kiara - Thank you Kriti You know i couldn't believe my ears when they announced me as a winner..

Sid - Hoga bhi kaise galti se dediya..
( He said softly)

Kartik - Sahi baat hai Pata nahi kaise..

And they laughed and gave a high five.. Meanwhile Kiara  glanced at them angrily..

Kaira - Excuse me what is this happening??

Sid - What you are seeing...

Kartik laughed..

Kiara - Kartikkk.....

Kartik - Yesss...

Kiara - You know what.. I won't mind today because i am very happyy.. and i will definitely not spoil my mood because of you both..

Kriti - Yess That's the spirit...

Kriti turned on the music and they both started to enjoy with the tune later kartik also joined them..Sid plugged in buds and continued to drive...
After Sometime they reached and entered home..

The servant came up with water for them and they all sat in the hall..

Mom - What an amazing evening it was, isn't?

Kaira Mom - Yess truly..

Soon then a phone came on landline..
Dad was going to pick it up but Sid initiated..

Someone - Am I talking to Mr. Malhotra?

Sid - Yes..

Someone - Sanjay Rana has been released from jail..

Sid did not understand what is he speaking.. He told his Dad..

Dad - Whatt!!

Everybody was shocked to hear this while Sid , Kiara , Kartik and kriti were not able to understand anything..

Dad took the phone from Sid's hand and continued to talk..

Dad - Yes what did you say??

Police - Sanjay Rana has been released from Jail..

Dad - What!! But how is this possible??

Police - He got bail sir..

Dad - But how??

Police - Due to his good behavior he got bail.. and there is a chance that he might be truly free..

Dad - All this is drama....

Police - We know sir , But there's nothing in our hands.. These are the orders of court.. And that's why I called to inform you.. You please be alert..

Dad - Yess..Thank you

Police - It's our duty Sir , Anytime you need us We are just a call away..

Dad - Thank you

By saying this he hunged up the call, All the faces looked tensed..

Mom - What happened??

Dad - Sanjay rana has been released..

Mom - Whatt...

Kiara's Dad - This should have not happened...

Kiara's Mom - Yess He is very dangerous..

Sid - Will you all please tell me what is this happening???

Kiara - Yess... Who is Sanjay Rana ??

Mom - Sanjay Rana our biggest Rival.. 20 years back he was our competitor and always jealous from our progress in the market.. He used cheap tactics to remain in the market.. Till all this it was fine but when he started to attack our family for his cheap intentions It was out of control.. He was a psychopath.. He shot your dad... and was arrested in attempt to murder case..

Sid - What!!

Dad - Yes beta..

Sid - But why didn't you told me before about all this..

Mom - Beta you were very small at that time.. and when you grown up It wasn't necessary to discuss about it because he was in Jail..

Kiara - Now what we will do ??

Dad - Beta You  don't need to worry about all this.. I will handle it..

Sid - But Dad..

Dad - I said i will handle it.. And don't worry if I need you i will tell you..

Sid - Ohkk.. Dad..

Kiara Mom - Ok Now we should leave...

Kaira's Dad - Yes If you need me Call me anytime..

Dad - Yess Suree..

They left..

Mom - Now we should also sleep..We will see this matter tomorrow

Sid - Hmm

To be continued..