Chapter 2 : Work Life

And they started arguing..

Kiara - hejshsishskskhdjsj...

Sid - jsudiwhsskfurehwj...

Meanwhile Kiara's Mom came there.. and twisted their ears..

Kiara's Mom - Shut upp.....

Looking towards Kiara "Now are you not getting late?"

Kiara- Aree haa I have to leave ..

Kiara looking towards Sid - Because of you I am late..

Sid - Excuse me.. Because of me..
Because of you I am late..

Kiara Ignored him and said Bye to her Mom and left..

Sid ( in mind)- Huh.. Subah Subah iss ladki ka chehra dekh lia pata nahi pura din kaisa jaayega ( The Day start is like this.. Don't know how the rest would be.. )

Sid - Ok Bye Aunty.. I am also getting late..

Kiara's Mom- Aree Atleast have water..

Sid - No No.. Not now aunty I will come Next time..

Kiara's Mom- Okk..

By saying this he left from there and sat in his car.. He was a Perfect Driver..He reached his Office As soon as he Reached Malhotra Groups of company.. the guard came and opened his car door and took the keys of the car to park it in the parking.. then he moved towards the door..the another guard opened the door for him and greeted him"Good Morning Sir" to which he replied with a smile "Good morning " All the employees in his office respects him a lot..and always tries to be in the good books of his..

All through the way to his cabin Everyone greeted him and he also replied them with a smile on his face..Outside his Cabin his manager was standing to give him all statistics of his work..

He entered the cabin with his manager.. The cabin was designed according to the taste of Sid.. Everything was Perfect..very cleaned and organized.. He then sat on his Chair and asked his manager to speak..

Manager- Good Morning Sir..

After listening 'good morning' like 62636 times he was quite irritated..

In a irritated tone he replied back..

Sid - Can we talk more than Good morning..

Manager- Yes Sir Why Not? Say.. How are you?

Sid gave him a angry look..

Manager- I.. I.. mean How are you.. You fell down today Right.. Are you fine..

Sid - Instead of talking Nonsense Can we talk about Work..

He said giving an angry look..

Manager- Sure Sure Sir.. I have fixed an appointment of Mr.Gupta with you tomorrow at 3pm.. I hope you are fine with it..

Sid - How can you make a appointment without asking me..

He said in a serious tone..

Sid - Don't you remember.. Tomorrow is Dad's 50th Birthday..And we are arranging a grand party for him..

Manager- Sorry Sir.. How can I forget that.. I will cancel the appointment.. Don't worry..

Sid - You better..

By saying this the manager went to cancel the appointment..and Sid got busy in the Paper work..

With Kiara ,

She got late and reached their a little late.. Today she was going to record her first song as a singer.. She was quite nervous.. Till now she is a well known personality because of her voice through social media platforms.. and people know her and love her too much..

She entered the studio by taking God's name..and went straight away to the recording room..

Music Director was Waiting there for him..

Kiara to Music Director- Sorry Sir I got Late.. You know na Mumbai's Traffic..

( Thoda Jooth bolna padta hai )

Music Director- Ok.. Now without wasting any time Let's start with the recording..

Kiara - Sure Sir..

She kept her bag and went to the recording room..She took a deep breath and Started with her first song..Her voice was so soothing that everybody just loves to hear it..

" Tum agar manaoge toh maan jaaugi.. mai tere bulaane pe laut aaugi.. Har kadam pe saath tera mai yuhi nibhaugi.."

Like this she sang the whole song.. and it was beautiful..

( This is my personal favorite song from my favorite movie )

After Singing the whole song beautifully she came out of the recording room.. The Director praised her a lot and was mesmerized by her voice and also said that " When this song will be released.. Everyone will be talking about this only " to which she expressed her gratitude..and went from there..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
I hope you are liking the plot of the story..
Do share your views with me
Don't forget to vote

Keep Reading
Thank youu